• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NHL Playoffs coming!

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
_0021_PHILADELPHIA%20FLYERS.png

Pens/Flyers in the first round, I really can't wait for that series. It's gonna be BRUTAL.

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pens/Flyers in the first round, I really can't wait for that series. It's gonna be BRUTAL.

Agreed. Especially if Sunday was any indication. :ohmy: They face each other again on Saturday, too.

Hey, [MENTION=9807]Moniker[/MENTION], care to grab a drink with me sometime?
tumblr_m1go5vY5uA1qdp49co1_500.gif

93JC

The poor, sad-sack Flames didn't make it. Again. So, um... go ABC (Anybody But the Canucks)?

93JC

C'mon, you know that if the Canucks won the rest of us would never hear the end of it. The only scenario which would be more obnoxious would be if the Maple Leafs won the Stanley Cup. They haven't won a damn thing in 45 years and we're STILL inundated with crap about Darryl Sittler, Borje Salming, Wendel Clark, Doug Gilmour, Mats Sundin, etc. Imagine how much worse it would be if they actually WON.

Don't worry, I don't want the Flyers to win either (sorry FMW). Can't abide Chris Pronger's team getting a Stanley Cup.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Sharks/Kings tonight (and again on Saturday). Gonna be a big one.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Sharks and Kings both clinched playoff spots tonight, so the West is now set, as far as what teams are going into the playoffs. We beat the Kings tonight in a shootout, 6-5 (where we were down 3-1 going into the 2nd if I'm not mistaken), and play them again but at home on Saturday. A win there will land us in the 3rd seed for the playoffs :cheers:. Only a couple of games ago and I wasn't even confident the Sharks would make it in at all.

E

Epiphany

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isFSQxGHhPs"]Kane Shootout Goal[/YOUTUBE]

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
:pandarage: Ugh. Things were going so well.

The issue is gonna be... Whoever comes out victorious here is going to be SO tired going into the next round.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
The issue is gonna be... Whoever comes out victorious here is going to be SO tired going into the next round.

You've got that right. Especially if this becomes a 7 game series (which is kind of what I'm expecting). Tonight should not have ended up the way it did.

I'm glad the Predators beat the Wings tonight, although Weber (Preds star player) is an idiot and will likely get himself suspended for letting his emotions get the best of him and delivering this dirty hit:

[youtube=uV4EwedHC9I].[/youtube]

Ponyboy

Insert witty line here...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Umm, this is lame but ^^ditto to what Patches said, and ^ditto to Sword's followup. Pens/Flyers is THE 1st round series to watch and how will it affect the winner, and WTH was Weber thinking??!!