• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NHL Playoffs coming!

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I think it's really funny that the organization wins 1 game in a best of 7, and then makes a tweet like that.

Ponyboy

Insert witty line here...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
The Boston/Caps game was closer than I expected. It might not be a Bruins blowout after all.

Ya, Holtby was on his game tonight. Overall, I think the B's were better but sure had a time getting it in goal. Never heard of him before so I don't know if it was "beginner's luck" or if he's that good. Kinda hoping it was just one good game for him! :)

mooseantlers

Knobgoblin
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Jesus, It's like watching beer league. Starting to get pissed off. Absolutely not playoff play, if we continue this shit, we deserve to get eliminated.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I could not be more pleased.

13jagr-blog480.jpg

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
That game was just.... Unreal. Someone needs to tell the Pens that hockey lasts for 3 periods, because they're not fucking showing up for the 3rd. Someone's spiking their Gatorade with Nyquil.

Fucking embarrassing.

MBTI Type
INTJ
LOL. Whoever does the LA Kings Twitter feed is my new favorite person. This is a nice response to the tweet from two nights ago.

kingsi.jpg

Ponyboy

Insert witty line here...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
^FMW, that is funny! Also I'm glad I didn't make predictions, my record (if I had chosen) would best be described as abysmal...Gawd, that's why I love the playoffs! :)

Go Bruins!!

And hey, Krejci....stay away from the glass! :)

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
So LA is up 2-0 over Vancouver. If San Jose somehow manages to take the Blues in this series, that'll put San Jose vs. LA in the semis. That would be freakin' tight. Our last two regular season games were against LA, and we won both, but they were still great games with lots of tension. The way LA is playing right now, I think it'd be that much more fierce heading them in playoffs.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
That predators/wings game earlier this afternoon was outstanding, and this pens/flyers game is VIOLENT.