• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you playing right now?

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I haven't had a ton of time to play video games lately, but when I do, it's grand turismo 5.

I haven't sat down and played for a couple of hours in weeks.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Just finished Earthbound 0 yesterday. Going to start up Earthbound.

Meanwhile, I play a few MMO's. League of Legends, notably.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have an Xbox 360 and the game I find myself playing this week is Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution.

acronach

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
bloons TD5, considering going back into DDO because i found a RL friend who plays it, i prob wont though. that game wasnt that good, even for an RPG

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Recently playing Armored Brigade a lot. Mainly doing sieges of cities and playing and modifying Postal whose source code was released a few years ago. I'm sort of turning it into a tactical shooter XD .

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Anime games

As if anyone couldn't have guessed that already from my largely consistent anime avatars

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have Minecraft, Fallout 4, GTAV, and Persona 5 for PS4. Also Uncharted and Mass Effect but I never play those 2, they aren't engaging enough. I plan on getting Just Dance, Mirror's Edge and maybe Sims 4 in the future when I can afford it.

I have really strict parents who don't let me play 18's at all, which is so sad and frustrating, but I sometimes manage to get secret money that isn't locked away in a safe and spend it on 18+ video games.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My wife got me Far Cry 5 as an early Xmas present. I haven't played that series much (I had Far Cry 3 on PS3 which I found enjoyable). I think the best way to describe the overall gameplay might be a mix of Fallout and GTA. Story wise, this one feels kind of like the Saviour war in Walking Dead but minus the undead hordes.

I like the choice in which order to take out the lieutenants. The game really seems to strongly suggest tackling John and his region first. I decided to do a handful of missions there, enough to unlock a few companions and vehicles, then I flew over and air dropped into Faith's region. I feel it makes more sense to go after her first. The Deputy would probably be hoping there's a chance to save her from the cult without killing her. I will take down John next, and Jacob last. Jacob's region seems the hardest so it makes sense to save until I have unlocked the best perks and gear.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So Far Cry 5 is basically a game about libertarians fighting religious cult fascists

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Final Fantasy XIV mostly, though the queues currently are limiting that. In my alternate time I'm jumping around between Fallout 76, ESO, Destiny 2, and Halo Infinite