• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Coldplay album

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
First of all, let me say screw the haters, this band has ruled from day 1.

Really digging the artwork and they're putting up a new song tomorrow (will only be available for a week) from their upcoming album entitled 'Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends' hitting stores on June 17th (USA&CAN).

coldplay

:party2:

OctaviaCaesar

MBTI Type
INFJ
Yes, Coldplay fan...since you keep up with their music I was just wondering, am I crazy that I get them confused with U2? I think that the lead singer sounds just like Bono.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Yes, Coldplay fan...since you keep up with their music I was just wondering, am I crazy that I get them confused with U2? I think that the lead singer sounds just like Bono.

My dad's a big U2 fan however I don't listen to them much. People have always compared Coldplay to U2 though and I'm pretty sure they have influenced Coldplay a lot. I don't hear it too much in the vocals but a little.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
First of all, let me say screw the haters, this band has ruled from day 1.

Really digging the artwork and they're putting up a new song tomorrow (will only be available for a week) from their upcoming album entitled 'Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends' hitting stores on June 17th (USA&CAN).

coldplay

:party2:

I was a big fan of their first album, and their second was quite good, too. They have gotten a little Muzak for my tastes recently, but I have a feeling this album will be a return to form. I was more excited for the new Portishead, to tell the truth (and it's really great).

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Muzak = More commercially acceptable?

I haven't heard Portishead. Will check them out.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I listened to Portishead on their myspace. Not sure why they were mentioned in here as they sound nothing like Cplay from what I could tell. haha. I wasn't too into it either. =/

I've been playing this new song a lot. I hope the rest of the album will be as good.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Hits shelves today in the U.S. Go pick it up.

VivaLaVida.jpg

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
My favorite song from the album:

(Uploaded for whoever wants to listen to it - Download song)

Lost!

Just because I'm losing
Doesn't mean I'm lost
Doesn't mean I'll stop
Doesn't mean I will cross

Just because I'm hurting
Doesn't mean I'm hurt
Doesn't mean I didn't get what I deserve
No better and no worse

I just got lost
Every river that I've tried to cross
Every door I ever tried was locked
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off...

You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one
And you'll be lost

Every river that you tried to cross
Every gun you ever held went off
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the firing starts
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off…