• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what are you wearing?

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
latin... a reminder of the foundation in my philosophy on life

what map do we have when we are lost, but not on land or sea?

In the original words?

Nice.

So if that is your foundation, what is your philosophy?

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
In the original words?

Nice.

So if that is your foundation, what is your philosophy?

no, translated it means, roughly "to be without fear is to be free". aforementioned question was just my reasoning for getting it... a map when i am lost, but not at land or sea. :)

fear is so integrated into humanity that its embodiments are hardly recognizable anymore. it is said those who have lose all they have gain everything... perhaps because they learn that what they were gripping so tightly before was only vapour. fear weighs in very heavily on the human perspective.

everything has reason, and i am often questioning it... especially in my own actions. fear is the black in our most basic, primal nature, thus where one should start when eradicating illegitimate reason in the actions they take. life philosophy is a code of reasons that we use to dictate our actions, so in my own this is both the starting point and the foundation.

elfinchilde

a white iris
MBTI Type
type
what... the... fuck :shock:

totally. everyone, notice where the rabbit's bug eyes are positioned at. :yes: altho, when she posed for that shot, that wasn't quite our intention though. :rofl1:

what are those, gray? Pic?

what's wrong? I was having fun with the sculptures. :D

Edit: And if I've not said it yet, you're one good-looking cupcake.

how does grayscale look like? :huh:

what map do we have when we are lost, but not on land or sea?

A map of the human heart.

Once you find true north, you won't ever be lost. you may forget, but you can find your way back again.

i think. :huh:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
aelan is that really you? Wow you are really adorable much like how I imagined you'd be! :smile:

Nighting, lovely as always. :yes:

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Grayscale looks like a cupcake! :rofl1:

"what map do we have when we are lost, but not on land or sea?"

"A map of the human heart.

Once you find true north, you won't ever be lost. you may forget, but you can find your way back again."

Who has a true map of a human heart? Nobody.

No map, just an internal gyroscope.

A compass can be influenced by external factors, but a gyroscope is always true.

WobblyStilettos

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm wearing school uniform. It is icky. It was not designed by people who know anything about the basic human anatomy.

elfinchilde

a white iris
MBTI Type
type
Grayscale looks like a cupcake! :rofl1:

"what map do we have when we are lost, but not on land or sea?"

"A map of the human heart.

Once you find true north, you won't ever be lost. you may forget, but you can find your way back again."

Who has a true map of a human heart? Nobody.

No map, just an internal gyroscope.

A compass can be influenced by external factors, but a gyroscope is always true.

A gyroscope. yes. not to mention, how one would oscillate about the fixed star of the self, too. :yes:

and damn. now i'm curious how grayscale looks like. a cupcake? :huh: why not a (stud) muffin. :cry:

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Because grayscale's cake... a bad joke.

As to how he actually looks like... you can refresh your memory in the picture time thread. Happy hunting ;)

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm wearing long shorts, desert tan camo along with a black t-shirt. Cozy! :)

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
029.jpg

dga

MBTI Type
ENTP
bright green puma pants, a dark purple club womb tshirt, yellow zip up pulli, and black socks

Climber07

MBTI Type
Ixxx
either that or im tripping on LCD

i wear some variant of this nearly every day, how exciting

img0850dz3.jpg

*drools* It is way too late and my better judgment is two winks from deep slumber so ... man is that a gorgeous arm. Are you wearing climbing pants? :)

Pseudonym_Alpha

MBTI Type
INFJ
Hohum....Pink Floyd Dark Side Of The Moon T-shirt, Denim Jeans, Runners.....socks...boxers....that kinda thing...heh

Akari

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I'm wearing my sort of crap at-home clothes. Consisting of my school t-shirt with my school's name scrawled unattractively across the front and an old Indian knee-length skirt my grandma got for me. I love the skirt.

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
either that or im tripping on LCD

Tripping on LCD's tends to result in lots of broken glass. :D

I'm wearing what I wear every day of the year....A ski-related t-shirt (Killington Bear Mountain Mogul Challenge 2005), a pair of jeans, boxers and socks.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A soft black top, deep V-cut with a bit of shiny black glam, 3/4 length sleeves, and my jean skirt cut to the knees.

Not to mention ring, bracelet, and necklace.

(What Lies Beneath is my little secret.)

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
A soft black top, deep V-cut with a bit of shiny black glam, 3/4 length sleeves, and my jean skirt cut to the knees.

Not to mention ring, bracelet, and necklace.

(What Lies Beneath is my little secret.)
panties?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Gee, I didn't know we were voting!

But I'll narrow it down to either, "Yes" or "Nothing at all" and you'll have to pick the right answer.