• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what are you wearing?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Woah. That's a trip down memory lane, a calculator watch. Do they do anything more exciting nowadays like beam you to a spaceship or order a pizza?
Lol, I wish. It would be awesome to have a watch/teleportation device.

*sighs*

Oh, well...

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
That's one wascally wabbit!
FM, you owe me a new spleen.

Woah. That's a trip down memory lane, a calculator watch. Do they do anything more exciting nowadays like beam you to a spaceship or order a pizza?
Really!

Where on earth did you get that? I'm pretty sure that's the very model of watch I had 20 years ago (seriously). CC, you just gained around 37 points in retro-geek cool (whether that's a good thing or not is rather subjective).

The "New Perspective on Wiener Dog" shot also kills me.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
FM, you owe me a new spleen.

Really!

Where on earth did you get that? I'm pretty sure that's the very model of watch I had 20 years ago (seriously). CC, you just gained around 37 points in retro-geek cool (whether that's a good thing or not is rather subjective).

That's what I was thinking. Seems to be about 20 years, yep. Now, they should do GPS, some sort of PalmOs and browse the web. But it'd be more fun if they were six million dollar man branded.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I purchased it at a Walgreen's like, four or five years ago.

Oh, and I'll take the 37 retro-geek-cool points, gladly. :smooch:

The "New Perspective on Wiener Dog" shot also kills me.
That's Jack, he says, :hi:

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
Not to derail further (which means, of course, that I'm derailing further), but I would love to get one of these. I never even knew Commodore made a watch, but these are New Old Stock. I can't really justify 180 clams for something "cool", though. But it is tempting.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Not to derail further (which means, of course, that I'm derailing further), but I would love to get one of these. I never even knew Commodore made a watch, but these are New Old Stock. I can't really justify 180 clams for something "cool", though. But it is tempting.
HAHA!!! My sister has that watch. :yes:

(And she is precisely the type of person who would shell out 180 clams for something that is "cool")

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Jeans, a gray Go It Alone t-shirt and some gray New Balance tennis shoes.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I was wearing denim colored Theory gauchos, a hot pink paper thin v-neck cotton tee by Three Dots (or . . .) and a substantial and chunky handmade turquoise necklace with chunky .925 silver cuff. And my oversized made in China $2 sunglasses with full spectrum sun protection.

All bought from e-bay! :holy:

Except for the necklace which was a gift from my aunt who designs jewelry.

I've written about this before on my blog, but I cannot pass up a (radically reduced) bargain!

I shop as if I'm a buyer for a department store, I refuse to pay full or even 1/2 retail for something.

I prefer buying my clothes off the back of proverbial (and sometimes real) trucks. ;)

Now I'm wearing a tuliped denim skirt (would look at label but am not that flexible, damn, perhaps another reason I'm still single) and a green C&C California crew neck mid-length sleeve shirt.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Clothes for today...

Jacket + fleece zip up + mid-length cotton shirt with a pair of sweatpants... don't ask me what I'm doing with a pair of light color sweatpants in the mud and rain. I've been told I only wear light color pants on the worse rainy days.

dscn3404du3.jpg

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Nice pic. Smart girl -- I would've posted a pic of my outfit if I actually had my camera charged this weekend. :doh:

And who is the guy playing 'Where's Waldo'? Haha -- it took me a sec to see him. Sneaky kid.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
That... is my brother lol! Where's Waldo... yes that's a good one. :thumbup:

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
mousie's cute. :hug: Could I bring you home in my pocket? I'll feed you cookies and brownies.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
Ooooooh! Pics to entertain me so late at night or err very early morning.. ><!

nightning, I won't ask you about what you're wearing, but rather what you're doing!! You should've picked up some mud and threw it at your brother for hiding! Btw, do you know what type he might be? o_o And..I've said this once before... you really look like this girl I knew from HS.. :ninja:

aelan, a pic of you, finally! Lovely! :wubbie:

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
capilene and carhartts

what... the... fuck :shock:

what are those, gray? Pic?

what's wrong? I was having fun with the sculptures. :D

Edit: And if I've not said it yet, you're one good-looking cupcake.

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
latin... a reminder of the foundation in my philosophy on life

what map do we have when we are lost, but not on land or sea?