• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Biggest Loser

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I am now a fan of this show.

Anyone else?

I think this season has even more "humanity" due to lots of whining, crying, and backstabbing. yeah!!!

Anyone else watch the show? I think this show is the nastiest so far as far as people getting extremely Insecure and making things personal. I think the way everyone treated the blue team for getting back onto the ranch was shameful, especially Conda and Kim. They really breathed life into the stereotype of insecure fat people with low self esteem tht makes them act nasty.

I'm totes team Daphne now!

What happened to positive role models? Last season there was so much more positivity. Maybe the ratings went down and so the producers are going for the sure thing - lots of drama and fighting - for ratings.
And