• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Survivor: One World

F

figsfiggyfigs

i wonder who's been telling tarzan how to vote.
i mean, he's been voting with the women most of the time.
somebody must have gotten to him.

(i also loved a few ep back when tarzan asked chelsea is
she had issues with her boob job and therefore mistrusted
all plastic surgeons)

strangely i like that kim picked chelsea, almost implies the
game is getting to her a bit, you know? not so in control.
she's one i'd love to see breakdown.

I would LOVE to see her breakdown.
When she picked Chelsea, I just thought " oh you idiot" and I had the biggest smile on my face :laugh: She definitely lost control for a bit, and realized that it could've cost her.

Same, no rooting interest. Except for Tarzan. But I don't know how realistic that is. Hahaha.

Lol I was going to add that in my last post, but then thought " who am I kidding".

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Kat voted off. Waste of a vote but also viewing pleasure to see this very annoying poor sport ESTP get the boot (especially watching the Ponderosa clip where she cries like a baby)

A

Anew Leaf

I fed off of this episode with glorious energy at seeing Kat being so annoying and then getting the boot. I licked her tears and they were delicious.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
Kat voted off. Waste of a vote but also viewing pleasure to see this very annoying poor sport ESTP get the boot (especially watching the Ponderosa clip where she cries like a baby)

omg yes totally made up for last week's episode.
i wonder how the final vote will go now--who kat's
vote will go towards.

I fed off of this episode with glorious energy at seeing Kat being so annoying and then getting the boot. I licked her tears and they were delicious.

i loved how she all like "blindsides are fun" during tribal council.
i was disappointed when probst didn't ask her "didn't you say blindsides
are fun?" while putting her light out. that would've made her cry more.

Ponyboy

Insert witty line here...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
i loved how she all like "blindsides are fun" during tribal council.
i was disappointed when probst didn't ask her "didn't you say blindsides
are fun?" while putting her light out. that would've made her cry more.
That was awesome! :) I'm psyched that I get to watch it tonight instead of catching later online :yesss:

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Sad to see Tarzan voted off. He was pretty obnoxious but he also had some astute observations. He knew what was going on around him for the most part but either didn't have enough pull or otherwise simply was not involved enough to enforce his will/change up the game.

Kim is proving herself a master of manipulation in this game and I think if I had to give an objective vote for skill at the game (assuming that I and not the outcasts where the judge) she would win.

However, on a more personal note I hope Sabrina wins and unless Kim wakes up, in fact think she will win because of the Key factor is that those who get voted off are the biased judges.

Ponyboy

Insert witty line here...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I'm glad that Kim won. She is the only one that deserved to IMO. The weird thing about this season is that I can't tell if it was really good or really bad? :shrug: I only vaguely remember a few of the people the were gone early. Though I guess I'm still remembering them better than Probst, when he asked Matt about giving up Immunity, Matt just said"Um, ya. I had nothing to do with that, I was already out". :yim_rolling_on_the_

A

Anew Leaf

I'm glad that Kim won. She is the only one that deserved to IMO. The weird thing about this season is that I can't tell if it was really good or really bad? :shrug: I only vaguely remember a few of the people the were gone early. Though I guess I'm still remembering them better than Probst, when he asked Matt about giving up Immunity, Matt just said"Um, ya. I had nothing to do with that, I was already out". :yim_rolling_on_the_

:laugh:

I agree. Kim 100% earned that million based on the poor showing of her competitors. It was an "ok" season. I just REALLY hope Colton is not back for next season or any other one. I like mean people who are clever.

Starry

Christina er what??? That...I actually don't even know what to say. And there is nothing that anyone here can probably say in return. I was just so shocked by how she did absolutely nothing...

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Kim deserved to win and won. Seeing someone play such a precise game made this season pretty good besides the fact that I really didn’t care as that much for most of the contestants. Sebrina really fell short at the last days as well as the last tribal in creating a connection and a theme which could have benefited her (that theme would be to demonize/blame Kim, because like Michael said, she held all the blame and all the blood on her hands).

Alicia Rosa – first impression ENTJ final impression ENTJ
Christana Cha – first impression IxTx final impression ISTx
Colton Cumbie – first impression ExFP final impression ENTP
Leif Manson – first impression ISTP final impression ISFP
Tarzan/Greg Smith - first impression ESTP final impression ENTP
Jonas Otsuji- first impression ISTP final impression ISTP
Sabrina Thompson- first impression ENFP final impression ENFP
Michael Jefferson - first impression ENTJ final impression ISTp

Kim I always had a hard time placing. She made strategic moves like an INTJ but had a style like a xSFJ. I still can’t place her. But after Rob M the tightest game in the entire series.

Alicia showing up at the Ponderosa and almost getting into a catfight with Kat is rather amusing TV/video clip.

 

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
It looks like all the women contestants at the final/reunion show use the same hair dresser make up artist whose specialty apparently is "hooker clowns" which make them look 10x worse than the island natural.

030_TAPE_MIDNIGHT-MASS_72dpi.jpg

A

Anew Leaf

Kim deserved to win and won. Seeing someone play such a precise game made this season pretty good besides the fact that I really didn’t care as that much for most of the contestants. Sebrina really fell short at the last days as well as the last tribal in creating a connection and a theme which could have benefited her (that theme would be to demonize/blame Kim, because like Michael said, she held all the blame and all the blood on her hands).

Alicia Rosa – first impression ENTJ final impression ENTJ
Christana Cha – first impression IxTx final impression ISTx
Colton Cumbie – first impression ExFP final impression ENTP
Leif Manson – first impression ISTP final impression ISFP
Tarzan/Greg Smith - first impression ESTP final impression ENTP
Jonas Otsuji- first impression ISTP final impression ISTP
Sabrina Thompson- first impression ENFP final impression ENFP
Michael Jefferson - first impression ENTJ final impression ISTp

Kim I always had a hard time placing. She made strategic moves like an INTJ but had a style like a xSFJ. I still can’t place her. But after Rob M the tightest game in the entire series.

Alicia showing up at the Ponderosa and almost getting into a catfight with Kat is rather amusing TV/video clip.

 

I would peg Kim as an INFJ.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I just REALLY hope Colton is not back for next season or any other one.

You know he's back next season. There's no way he isn't one of the evacuees they're bringing back, and half of the reunion show was the show just openly saying "hey, how about s'more Colton?!"

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I would peg Kim as an INFJ.

Yes, I think you pegged her. Excellent Ni/Fe combo applications.

You know he's back next season. There's no way he isn't one of the evacuees they're bringing back, and half of the reunion show was the show just openly saying "hey, how about s'more Colton?!"

Yes and I would also guess, Michael Skupin, He is from the Australian Outback season and got burnt by a fire on his season and quiet a popular contestant. Also would not be surprised if they also chose Courney Moon also from “One World” who broke her arm or wrist and I hear was recently diagnosed with a cancerous tumor.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
I was really happy to see Kim win -- pretty much any other outcome would have been a disappointment. She did a great job all of the way through, and is certainly in the top few players ever. Also, only the second time my first-episode favorite actually pulled out a win (Yul).

Yeah -- I was not happy at all to see the "three people medivaced will be back". I'd like to see Skupin and Penner come back. Plenty of other evacced folks who weren't around long enough to make much of an impression I'd not object to, but wouldn't get excited about either. Casting Colton would be a completely detestable move. Even worse than recasting Russell, or Rachel/Brendon on the Amazing Race this season. Please -- no Colton.

Unfortunately -- I can't imagine another reason they would have picked this particular casting stunt if it wasn't for him.

A

Anew Leaf

When is the next season starting? That's the day for my scheduled suicide.

:coffee: