• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Children's Games

Mole

Permabanned
Sport is children's games played by adults.

The very purpose of adult sport is to infantilise us, so that we will be susceptible to suggestion. And in particular susceptible to the suggestions of advertisers.

And this is why we see almost all sport on television, for television puts us into a light trance where we are susceptible to suggestion.

So the purpose of adult sport on television is to deliver a suggestible and susceptible audience to the advertisers.

Mole

Permabanned
Crèches

I admit it is a minority viewpoint but perhaps a viewpoint seen from my own experience. For I played sport at school but when I left I also left sport and discovered other things.

However I notice we have many Sporting Clubs in Canberra and what they offer is gambling, alcohol and sport on large television screens.

These Clubs are more like crèches for those who can't grow up.