• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can you identify what movie this is?

ThisIsWhereIrunAway

MBTI Type
INFP
screen_image_444261.jpg
29988d1327385805-intj-females-what-do-you-look-relationship-partner-screen_image_444261.jpg

Can you name what movie this is?

I actually really need the answer to this so please do tell if you can : )

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
That links me to a PersCafe page which requires a login. We can't see it without making an account. I'm not making an account.

If you want help, I would suggest Saving the picture and uploading it to somewhere which does not require a login. (imgur.com or http://imageshack.us/ would work.)

Last edited:

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Could be "The Indian in the Cupboard"? That's my best guess. I don't think it's right.

Nicodemus

It looks more like a Bollywood movie that I would not know.

What do you know, [MENTION=13147]senza_tema[/MENTION]?