• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Weird, dark movies

Ponyboy

Insert witty line here...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I read about this one somewhere and I'm interested--reminiscent of THX-1138.

That was an answer in the NY Times Crossword....I should have looked here earlier!!

The Lovely Bones.....I don't have children but that creeped me out/scared the shit out of me. If I did have kids,after seeing this movie, they wouldn't be leaving my sight until their 30's at least!! :(

wolfy

awsm
That was an answer in the NY Times Crossword....I should have looked here earlier!!

The Lovely Bones.....I don't have children but that creeped me out/scared the shit out of me. If I did have kids,after seeing this movie, they wouldn't be leaving my sight until their 30's at least!! :(

That was a creepy movie.

Ponyboy

Insert witty line here...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
THX was the 3 letter blank to fill in. The clue was (something) movie ___-1138. I had never heard of it before. I ended up getting it through solving the surrounding words. It was 33 (or close to it) Across. :D

Kayness

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
many Kubrick films

I also really like Death Becomes Her.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For some reason, this speaks to me; and it's about a music video.
But this is my weird dark trip.

stace_in_cali

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
saw red state recently. its not weird in and of itself, but its dark for a kevin smith movie considering past movies like jay and silent bob, clerks