• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What'cha Reading?

Kurt.Is.God

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4W5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Invisible Cities. Is an incredibly Ni book. Also postmodern.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Whoa! From Corona to Huntington? That's a downgrade.

Regardless, nice to "see" you.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
I would say that depends on what he looks like and/or his earning potential. But I will assume you have that all covered.

That's my way of saying . . . Congrats!

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
I've started Alias Grace (Atwood) because I hear they're doing a film of it. I'm also working through Black Juice by Margo Lanagan, which I'm going to use in a class I'm teaching this summer.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
outliers.jpg

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh gawd. So based on some other thread about feminism and 50 shades of grey, I decided to run out and get the E. L. James book. Total fail. 10 million copies in 37 countries of pure shite. Less than half the way through I started skimming for any nugget of substance. None exists. Even the erotic writing is repetitive and dull. Once you've read one scene you've read it all.

raindancing

actinomycetes
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh gawd. So based on some other thread about feminism and 50 shades of grey, I decided to run out and get the E. L. James book. Total fail. 10 million copies in 37 countries of pure shite. Less than half the way through I started skimming for any nugget of substance. None exists. Even the erotic writing is repetitive and dull. Once you've read one scene you've read it all.

I almost did that... thank you for saving my mind!

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Good ol' Mark Twain. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.

Gotta be one of my favorite fiction ever. I can't recount how many times I've re-read it.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ

I jumped on the bandwagon last week and read all 3 books in 5 days. I enjoyed it. Granted, the sex scenes started getting repetitive but i did enjoy psycho-analysing the characters. The red room of pain looks like fun.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm finally tackling Lord of the Rings trilogy. I hated the movies, really bad idea to watch them first, it turned me off to the whole idea... I picked up the fellowship at Savers and started to read and it looked awesome!! So excited.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The Bachelor Home Companion by P. J. O'Rourke. :rofl1:

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just finished Cloud of Sparrows by Takashi Matsuoka. すごい!