• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What'cha Reading?

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
Rama II - By Aurther C Clarke (and some other dude-name escapes me)

Rama was a good book, though I'm annoyed with the second, wondering when the hell they're going to start the main plot. I'm hoping all this buildup and character background and development is going to add up to something cool. I'm a 1/3 way in and they haven't even launched the craft to intercept Rama.

BrokenSword

MBTI Type
INTP
A novel my friend is writing & Death Note. I only reading Death Note to study the characters. I've already seen the show and the films.

InsatiableCuriosity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I am over the moon – just received my Amazon order and feel like a kid in a candy store - which one first or do I read them simultaneously :wubbie:

Quantum Enigma - Physics Encounters Consciousness by Bruce Rosenblum and Fred Kuttner

The Conscious Universe – The Scientific Truth of Psychic Phenomena
by Dean Radin Ph. D.

The Unschooled Mind – How Children Think and How Schools Should Teach by Howard Gardner

rereading:

In the Mind's Eye – Visual Thinkers, Gifted People with Dyslexia and Other Learning Difficulties, Computer Images and the Ironies of Creativity by Thomas G. West

Proof positive that we XNTPs/INTPs are most definitely more than a bit strange in what we consider to be fun :devil:

Omission1234

I'm currently reading " You don't love me yet" by Jonathan Lethem. Half way through it then I'm moving on to stranger in a strange land :)

Lark

I finished reading A Canticle for Leibowitz today and I started a book called The Fall by Simon Clark, its a skip from what is a real classic of post-apocalyptic sci fi but also seriously engrained with a kind of religious content which appeals to me to a horror novel which so far is failing to impress but I'm giving it a go. Its been in my to be read pile for absolutely ages.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Perfection by Julie Metz. It's the type of book you tear through and ignore your loving boyfriend because of.

N

NPcomplete

I finished "Forbidden" by Tabitha Suzuma a few days ago. I found it extremely haunting and even now, I can't get over it.

Right now, I'm reading "Emma" [apparently Emma and I share a few similarities, although I have yet to see them] and re-reading The Sandman comics.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin's Three Cups of Tea

It's not very good, but unfortunately I'm obligated to finish it.