• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Harry Potter Fans: What House would you feel you best align with?

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ - Slytherin

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP Ravenclaw

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
It's boring, but I bet I'd be Ravenclaw. Those are the boring kids who just do well in school, right?

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Whenever I do the tests, I get nearly equal scores for ravenclaw, hufflepuff and griffindor. I dunno if I'm brave, but I've learned to be pretty good under pressure. That just comes with playing a lot of competitive games though lol. I'm hufflepuff in the sense that I'm very inclusive and as long as I'm not hitting you with a Fi+Te bitchslap, I'm being friendly. I could be ravenclaw too. I didn't get good grades at school because I couldn't be bothered, but I'm doing a masters in philosophy. My supervisor's also very optimistic about it, that's gotta be a good sign right? lol It's funny that I'm feeling torn about a fictional typology system :p

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
Don't know, possibly I would end up in boring Ravenclaw (INFP), but since I am not very ambitious / not overly concerned about my grades and don't use my whole potential, I might also end up somewhere else. Hufflepuff I think is more about being hard working which also doesn't fit to a lazy bum like me. Slytherin, well, not my type I guess. So leaves only Gryffindor as an option, but I am not sure I am a very brave person, haha.

Kraska

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Slytherin. I have a strong sense of justice, but I would do ANYTHING to make things better.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
probably ravenclaw.

however, I'm fair and modest and friendly like a HufflePuff, and within the context of what's already been said, I think I'm immensely brave.

typologywhore

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Torn between Gryffindor...and Slytherin.

Haha. Wtf, self? :dry:

F

figsfiggyfigs

As much as I'd want to be in Gryffindor. I'd probably be best fit into Slytherin...

ENTJ-Slytherin.

R

Riva

ENTP - Whatever it is, it is not Slytherin. Disgusting racist house and past members, whose members have to live up to a mental standard of loathing people who are not of the same race (pure blood).

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP: Gryffindor. I am Fred/George at heart anyway.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I align best with the groundskeeper's house.

Monsters are just misunderstood, dammit.