• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Who" is your favorite Vocaloid?

Your favorite Vocaloid?

• Hatsune Miku

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kagamine Rin

• Kagamine Len

• Megurine Luka

• Gackpoid

• Megpoid

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other

• I love them all!

• I don't like any of them

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • What's a Vocaloid?

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mostly self-explanatory.

I was bored, so I decided to make a poll.

Feel free to comment on the reason for your choice or clarify it or whatever.

I only listed 2s as options, but I included the option of "other" if you like a 1, a 3, or a utau or whatever.

And, of course, if you have no idea what I'm talking about, just choose "What's a Vocaloid?".

Edit: I probably should have included Meiko and Kaito even though not as many people are familiar with the 1s... Oh well, too late now.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh come on, I'm gathering information here. At least vote that you don't know what the heck I'm talking about. Don't just view and leave... :(