• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help with Class Project: Movie Preferences and Myer Briggs Personality

netnet

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hello all! I'm new to this site, but was referred here by someone on personalitycafe.com. I'm a Masters student at New York University and I'm doing a research project for a class assignment. Would anyone be willing to take a quick survey for me? I'm trying to see if movie preferences are related to personality types. Unfortunately, I couldn't force people to take an extensive Myer Briggs test, so I did the best I could at helping people self-identify which categories they would best fit into. If you want to help me out, just follow the link below. Again, it only takes less than 10 minutes, and it's completely anonymous. Thanks, I really appreciate all participants!!

**While all participants are really appreciated, I really need more males and extroverts to even out the ratios. But don't let that deter you if that doesn't apply to you! Again, thanks so much :)

http://nyu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8BsE4VsiPYeIko4