• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Virtual Peeing Game!

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
The Super Pii Pii Brothers game comes complete with a "strap-on" *ahem* game controller. :huh:

Here are my favorite features:

• Over 100 different peeing environments with multiple toilet and urinal styles
  • Up to two players can compete with dueling pee streams

Yes, now instead of having a figurative peeing contest with someone, you can now have an actual virtual one! This is sure to settle many disputes!

According to the Japanese text on the box "Super Pii Pii Brothers promotes good bathroom skills and allows women to experience for the first time the pleasure of urinating while standing." What we say is that virtual peeing is damn fun!

Be sure to note the "Send us your action shots" link!

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
LOL. Yeah, with the Super Pii Pii Brothers, urine control!

allows women to experience for the first time the pleasure of urinating while standing.
Darnit, now they'll all know how much fun we've been having. The secret's out, boys.

actual virtual
Ummm...

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'd play! why not?

of course I don't know many others who would join me, especially not my room mates who do not like to talk about poop (but in my defense it was greenish blue and I was fascinated and I thought others would be as excited about it, but I guess green and blue aren't their favorite colors either)