• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Favourite TV Shows

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I already picked my five, but I noticed no one's picked ER (one of the greatest shows in the 90s).

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The list of things I don't like are always shorter than the list of things I do like.

I don't like Sci-Fi, I don't like the medical dramas, I don't like a lot of blood. I pretty much will watch anything other than that.

I come up with worst case scenarios all day every day. I don't need to come home and watch it in addition.

I like things that get me out of my head. (So IOW I like dramas and comedies.)

Current:

-Parenthood
-New Girl
-Glee (I relate to Rachel a lot)
-Family Guy
-The Big Bang Theory (But I have only seen the 1st or 2nd season.)
-Awkward
-The Bic C (Even though it was short and it's over, I've only recently watched it. I relate to the main character's humor.)

And

Past:

-Daria (classic)
-Ren and Stimpy
-Darma and Greg
-Rosanne
-Golden Girls
-That 70's Show
-Friends
-Skins
-Jersey Shore
-Gilmore Girls
-Sex and the City

Older:
-Freaks and Geeks
-Dawson's Creek
-Felicity
-Sabrina the Teenage Witch
-Brotherly Love
-Growing Pains
-Winnie the Pooh
-Care Bears
-My Little Pony
-Thunder Cats
-And my fav as a kid Rainbow Brite.

I think I'm done now. lol :thinking:

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Simpsons- I can watch it all the time, over and over this show just somehow naturally became part of "at home" fuzzy feeling. I can't fall asleep without wacthing at least one episode :D .
Under The Dome - Because I like Tv series with mystery, that kind that just makes you want to know and watch more. I like when the show wakes up my coriousity.
American Horror Story - Because there's mystery, dark and taboo. It's the best psycho/horror show.
Hannibal - Once again the myster, the dark, a lot of psychology and analysis. I love it!

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
The Simpsons
Family Guy
The Office
30 Rock
I enjoy cooking shows like Iron Chef, Master Chef, Hells Kitchen etc.
The Apprentice

That's honestly all i really watch/watched. Not a big TV person. I have some shows downloaded on my phone and will sometimes watch if i cant fall asleep. Other than that i rarely have patience to sit down and go through an episode of anything.