• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

League of Legends

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
It's a fun moba-styled MMO. The creators of Defense of the Ancients (DotA,) the Warcraft 3 mod created LoL and it's really fun. They're releasing a new game mode soon called Dominion, and it's hella fun. I'm surprised no one has created a thread about it yet.

It's free to play, which is awesome. My user name is LastProtagonist. Feel free to add me if you want to play sometime.

For those who don't have LoL, here's a signup page:
https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index?ref=4e499d2ac8219022723211

The game is like 1.2gb, but with added patches it comes in at like 2.15 gigs.

For those who do play, who are your favorite champs and why? How do you feel about Dominion?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm playing Heroes of Newerth myself, also based on the same games, but Heroes of Newerth is a bit more 'elite' in attitude and not very nice to people new to the game. :p

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Dominion's just been released today. Its "territories" structure is hella fun. Does HoN have anything like it?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I looked it up, but no, HoN is all about destroying each others 'well' to win.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
It's like DotA, but easier.

It's fun though, I think I'm starting to like it more than dota :laugh:

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Every single male at my school plays this. Every. Single. One.

Not hating, it's a good game, but it's turning into WoW or something. INESCAPABLE.

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
It's a fun moba-styled MMO. The creators of Defense of the Ancients (DotA,) the Warcraft 3 mod created LoL and it's really fun. They're releasing a new game mode soon called Dominion, and it's hella fun. I'm surprised no one has created a thread about it yet.

I just want to clarify that it isn't really "creators". The creator of DotA hasn't had anything to do with it in over 7 years. There were a slew of people that transferred DotA to TFT expansion, the person that made the one of these that survived works on LoL. Then he gave it to someone else to develop at the beginning of 2005. Basically 2003-2004 (Eul) 2004-2005 (Guinsoo) 2005-present (IceFrog).

Note that there were still multiple different versions of DotA still running as late as 2006.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
It's like DotA, but easier.

It's fun though, I think I'm starting to like it more than dota :laugh:

I agree with this sentiment. I HATED it at first because I was like, "This is like the half-retarded stepchild of DOTA". But I've grown quite fond of it.

Still can't wait for DOTA2.

I play tanks primarily. Amumu/Rammus. I'm so upset about the draft system, because Amumu gets banned every time in Classic, and Rammus gets banned every time in Dominion. Fuckin hell.

I'm really loving Dominion.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I liked Rammus before Dominion. Now he's even MORE useful. :evil:

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
I liked Rammus before Dominion. Now he's even MORE useful. :evil:

Oh Rammus was my first tanky char. Loved him.

But he's been banned in EVERY Dominion game I have played. Not really useful when you can't play him.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
me too. Wanna win the next million hahahah.

Man, I just miss Enchantress. Back when her Impetus spear wasn't her ult. I used to ROCK kids in the first few levels. I grief hard with that spear and make people rage quit.

Everyone told me to play Nidalee when I got LoL, but it just wasn't the same. I miss my dryad.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
Man, I just miss Enchantress. Back when her Impetus spear wasn't her ult. I used to ROCK kids in the first few levels. I grief hard with that spear and make people rage quit.

Everyone told me to play Nidalee when I got LoL, but it just wasn't the same. I miss my dryad.

I think garena is where you'll find most ragequits :laugh: and most kids.

I NEVER play with the heroes I like because they would ruin the team haha.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
So what champs in LoL make you rage the most? Playing as or being played against...doesn't matter, just specify which.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Well it's been a few months. Do you still play? Do you still hate Tryndamere with a passion? What about everyone else?

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I started playing this game a few months ago. It's really addictive. It's easy to get started, but there's so much nuance to it. I loved playing Olaf when he was free a few weeks ago, but I got Jarvan IV last week and he's a ton of fun.