• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

WOW this girl is amazing.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
[YOUTUBE="Be-loLSUWT0"]Toxicity - piano cover[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="5sRHDh6B_Dc"]A Perfect Circle - Breña - piano cover [HD] [/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="Q-wLc4lpGeo"]Metallica - ..And Justice for All - piano cover [HD] [/YOUTUBE]

Who is else is in love. :wubbie:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I subscribed to VKgoeswild quite some time ago. I quite like.

Also, she's dutch! :D

uncommonentity

I don't know anything about the girl other than the fact she can read and play sheet music which myself and others are also capable of doing. She may or may not be amazing. She could be a total bitch. This guy here though, he's got something special going on.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I don't know anything about the girl other than the fact she can read and play sheet music which myself and others are also capable of doing. She may or may not be amazing. She could be a total bitch. This guy here though, he's got something special going on.

LOL oh gawd that just made my ears bleed a little bit. She is playing all the melodies including the singing on a piano thats the most impressive playing I've ever seen.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She's amazing, she seems autistic or something seems she has really special musical strength.

Saw one of her movies in which she talked some. I think she is ISFP.