• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rugby World Cup

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Digby Ioane getting a broken hand is a huge blow for Australia. He's got to to be in the top 3 wingers of the world, even if he runs with all the natural grace of a self-fellating gibbon.

Yeah those Aussie backs will be keeping the oppositions awake at night, big loss if he misses the rest, he has been immense this year.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Canada destroyed the mighty Kingdom of Tonga the other night.

93JC

Ah, so you mean we've had our token win over a little country few people could pinpoint on a map.

Now comes the elimination.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ah, so you mean we've had our token win over a little country few people could pinpoint on a map.

Now comes the elimination.
Actually it was a bit of an upset for them to win.

I'm going to All Blacks vs Japan tonight! My first ever World Cup game! I'm sure to get drenched but hopefully will be having too much fun to notice.

:banana:

R

Riva

Glad that the Aussies beat the South Africans. Surely South Africans played better than the Aussies though. It was one of those days.

V

violaine

SA really did play better. No idea how that one slipped through their fingers. :shock: Not that I'm any kind of an expert but I guess Australia is just very good defensively.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
SA really did play better. No idea how that one slipped through their fingers. :shock: Not that I'm any kind of an expert but I guess Australia is just very good defensively.
God, both teams deserved it. What a fabulous game it was - it was just that in the end Australia managed to come out on top. They should be thoroughly pleased as it is difficult to beat SA on a good day, let alone in knock out competition.

Wales played brilliantly as well. I'm very happy for them but sad to see the Irish go. England looked like amateurs and deserved to lose by more. The All Blacks scared the hell out of me but I'm glad they were tested and came out with the win. Weepu was extraordinary! :heart:

P Divvy has quit as coach though. You're welcome, South Africa.
I'm shocked. I thought it might take a revolution to get him out. It's sad though - I found his frequent idiotic statements rather amusing.

V

violaine

The All Blacks will be scaring the hell out of me come next weekend... :aquiver: Congratulations on your win today as well, NZ!

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
^I think we're the ones that need to be worried. :aquiver::aquiver::aquiver:

I can't handle losing yet another world cup :cry:

Adasta

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Sonny Bill Williams is a beast. I hope NZ win the whole thing. There's a certain degree of comfort - an equilibrium - when NZ are the best in the world.

I also want to hear "Sean Futzputrick" get all excited and stut tulking luk thus.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Lol

Attachments

• Clipboard01.gif
    Clipboard01.gif
    75.9 KB · Views: 100