• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rugby World Cup

R

Riva

New Zealand Wins Again!!!!

(After 24 years.)

They were the best team in the tournament for sure, therefore surely desrved to win.

But,

It was another common Rugby scenario of the best team of the day losing, as it was France who was obviously the better side today.

Feels sorry for France as they have managed to make it to 3 finals and win non.

wolfy

awsm
New Zealand Wins Again!!!!

(After 24 years.)

They were the best team in the tournament for sure, therefore surely desrved to win.

But,

It was another common Rugby scenario of the best team of the day losing, as it was France who was obviously the better side today.

Feels sorry for France as they have managed to make it to 3 finals and win non.

I could give a rats ass who was the best team on the day, I only wanted NZ to win. 

I just want a name like Piri Weepu.

It is an awesome name. Why don't you change your name on here to Piri Weepu? You might even find your post count go up just by the awesomeness of your name.  

wolfy

awsm
Congratulations Wolfy, a wonderful win by the All Blacks.

Thanks, they did well to get there. Had me on the edge of my seat and my heart rate up better than a lot of movies I've ever seen. Living over here I enjoy it even more.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Thanks, they did well to get there. Had me on the edge of my seat and my heart rate up better than a lot of movies I've ever seen. Living over here I enjoy it even more.
I just about chewed my hand off in terror while watching it. The tension was incredible!

Thank god we won, is all I can say. I couldn't have handled another loss :boohoo:

:party2:

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oooo japan beat south africa.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah I didn't expect them to be thrashed like that. I thought the Aussies would win; but there wouldn't be a lot in it.

Most unfair group in the tournament actually.

2014/2015 have been bad years for England. Football, Cricket, Rugby they never made it out on the group stages.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Canada vs romania was really exciting. Romania came from behind and won at the last few minutes.

Best part was canadian captain who kept to their canadian stereotype and said sorry for losing the match during the post match interview.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Most unfair group in the tournament actually.

2014/2015 have been bad years for England. Football, Cricket, Rugby they never made it out on the group stages.

Surely quite a few years really. We're passionate about games we do terribly at, which is why at football games with the Germans we still chant "two world wars and one world cup".

The past is all we've got and there hasn't been a notion of stiff lips for a long time now so we don't hide it.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dammit wales lost :(. It was so close. I am a bit upset that they gave away so many penalties. Were they acceptable mistakes or were they not? I am not that big of a rugby fan to understand.

It's really late here but i stayed up to watch new zealand vs france. NZ is playing so well so far it's worth staying up so late. The last try before the end of the first half was so POWERFUL and beautiful. The one before that was such a good pass.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*Prays for a miraculous Argentine victory today*

If (which they probably will) Australia wins today, NZs will face them in the finals and that means those two countries faced each other in two different sports in the finals in the same year. The other being Cricket and dammit Australia won that one.