• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your Oscar acceptance speech...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pretend you are holding a small brass statue of a naked man for the most over-the-top performance in some politically charged anti-corporation movie that made no money. What would you say?

Would you say something traditional and thank the Academy, your agent, the director, producer, writer, mom and dad, and various other lifeforms that no one cares about? Or something a little more unconventional?

What would you say?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My first of many Oscar acceptance speeches (because everyone knows that the Oscars are about talent):

"I'd like to thank the Academy for allowing me the opportunity to get on national live television and say 'FUCK YOU ALL YOU STUPID JEW MOTHERFUCKER CUNTS!'"

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
why is everyone all so thankful! first off, I would like to Not thank a few people.... I would like to not thank my lab partner for not doing anything. next I would like to not thank the guy that tried to pull in to the gas station in front of me and cutting me off, I had to slam my brakes....you saw me, you rat bastard. finally, that greedy convienance store owner whose greed knows no bounds, I hope your little store goes out of buisness

thats it for now

*before yakimadude leaves, he throws a chair into the audience and a brawl breaks out*

Atomic Fiend

Bitch please, you'd be tears and hugs.

I would get up on the mic and say.

"This is an honor. Most take the time to list off the people who've helped them, but I wanna do something different" *whips out list* "Fuck you Warner Bros, fuck you Dee, fuck you Speilberg, fuck you Lucas, lick my hairy balls James Cameron, I hope you and your family die in an explosion Micheal Bay, I would knock you the fuck out Uwe Boll and I fucked your mother in the bed next to you that one night.

Thanks for the naked man statue everyone good night."

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd like to thank my awesome good looks for getting me this award.

Now give one to Leonardo DiCaprio, you assholes.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i would thank baphomet and vigilantcitizen, because the only way i'm winning an academy award is if i finally get into the illuminati. i just wanna be friends with rihanna :(

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[YOUTUBE="qD6hUtH3tcw"]My dreams.[/YOUTUBE]

Oh, and they are taking donations for my cause at the front of the building.