• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Describe your perfect video game.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hm. I'm personally fond of action adventure, rpg, and survival horror. Darker, more twisted theme. Not turn-based, though. I typically prefer one-player, but I could dig on a multi-player survival horror that was more psychological than say left 4 dead.
Also different storylines and events based on choices made in game. I'm a graphics whore, so aesthetic is important, but I do like a game that would cater to individual decisions and psychological warfare :blush:
From what I've seen, Deadspace is probably the closest to what perfect may be for me.

Oh and a badass musical score to back it.
When the Wii came out I was very excited, because I thought a 4 player online co-op first person dungeon crawler/Diablo clone in either a fantasy universe [warriors, rogues, mages, archers] or perhaps the Star Wars universe [Wii motion plus lightsaber combat and force powers OMG] was all but inevitable and take over my life.

But then I remembered Nintendo stopped making games for people over 10 and their platform became a trashcan for shitty shovelware.
Ugh. For friggin real. All I wanted from the Wii was a super legit lightsaber game, because it would have been so absolutely badass. Not even that clone wars crap.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Computer horsepower aside, an open-world Wing Commander space sim game in which you could land on planets and also have a futuristic Grand Theft Auto, as well, roaming futuristic/alien cities, stealing spacecraft, starting wars with different factions, etc. And maybe when your character is roaming outside of a spacecraft, you can toggle FPS mode.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just a car, with different camera views as you're driving as you're driving.

Just a car.

The background could be grey for all I care, just as long as the cars look cool.
No obsticles, infitinte amount of road + it's doable.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmmmm. Something like Silent Hill meets Fallout would be awesome. You know, some kind of creepy survival horror in a large open-world environment with near-infinite amounts of gameplay.

Honestly, I don't think there is a such thing as a perfect game though. Some things I enjoy simply don't mix well.

Last edited:

Lark

Probably something old school like when Maddox did the perfect video game on his website.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
**Press X and Y repeatedly to make Lara (Croft) take her top off...

:D