• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fictional characters who remind you of real people

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Both [MENTION=4212]Peguy[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6071]Oakysage[/MENTION] remind me of Snake from 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors in different ways.

jTLwz.jpg

Ava

MBTI Type
ISxJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=7280]Lark[/MENTION]

Thomas Brown (the man in uniform) in Lark Rise to Candleford

I've watched the show for quite a while now and there's just something about the character that reminds me of Lark's forum persona (since I don't know him personally).

Lark

[MENTION=7280]Lark[/MENTION]

Thomas Brown (the man in uniform) in Lark Rise to Candleford

I've watched the show for quite a while now and there's just something about the character that reminds me of Lark's forum persona (since I don't know him personally).

Is there some way to get subtitles on this as I cant play it out where I am at the moment?

Ava

MBTI Type
ISxJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Is there some way to get subtitles on this as I cant play it out where I am at the moment?

They're talking about Samuel Smiles' Self-Help.

T. Brown: "It's a little more than heresy, claiming that a man's will is all."
D. Lane: "Have you actually read the book, Thomas?"
T. Brown: "To read it would be to condone it, M'am. A man does not need to peruse a book to know its contents."

I guess this short clip doesn't display the character all that well and it's more visible in longer viewing of the show.

Lark

They're talking about Samuel Smiles' Self-Help.

T. Brown: "It's a little more than heresy, claiming that a man's will is all."
D. Lane: "Have you actually read the book, Thomas?"
T. Brown: "To read it would be to condone it, M'am. A man does not need to peruse a book to know its contents."

I guess this short clip doesn't display the character all that well and it's more visible in longer viewing of the show.

:laugh: :laugh:

I've read that book, I dont believe that man's will is all, although I dont know if its heresy. Its not the least unflattering comparison I've heard to be honest :)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I like. Re: pointing to faults. lol

Wow, that video is amazing. :happy2:

Lucy is the 8w7 poster girl. [youtube=pq9hBEvFNlM]Snoopy Lucy Kiss Dog Germs[/youtube]

Also, I thought she was a Te-dom, but she may look more ENFJ to me inthe video you posted.

Another 8w7 like Norma Desmond from Sunset Boulevard could fit with you:

[youtube=5-VypWecJzI]Norma Desmond - I am a Star[/youtube]

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Still on the subject of 999, I can see Clover as a younger version of [MENTION=6877]Marmie Dearest[/MENTION].

tumblr_lgze5gTlN81qht840o1_400.jpg

A

Anew Leaf

Someone do me. Please no anime, as your point will be lost on me.

I don't know if you watch Downton Abbey, but the character Lady Mary Crawley seems very ENTJ to me.

I think she is glorious even if her storyline starts getting ridiculous in the second season.

s2-michelle-dockery-as-lady-mary-crawley_595-300x300.jpg