• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fictional characters who remind you of real people

G

Glycerine

My family said that I remind them a bit of Sheldon Cooper. I don't have asperger's by any means but I live in my head more than most, overanalyze, a bit anal retentive and for the most part, not very emotive/affectionate (in IRL).

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Miss White from Clue: The Movie reminds me of myself:

tumblr_lgbedy6sm61qex1ujo1_500.png
Are you all pale and tragic? :D

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Are you all pale and tragic? :D

Nah but I love how nice, polite and decent she can be, then in the next sentence she's quietly but firmly describing why her ex husband had to die. She also shrieks "PLEASE" and breaks a glass when everyone is freaking out to put an end to the drama and chaos. Just takes charge. Then at the end she totally breaks down talking about "flames...flames...on the side of my face..."

I always loved her character, even when I was a kid, and it's a kind of jovial self-mockery to see myself in her histrionics.

I :heart: Ms. White.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
InvisibleJim
Shredder - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT)

tumblr_lortpuMxMs1qcqriwo1_500.jpg

Sunshiney

MBTI Type
INFP
Anne from Anne of Green Gables reminds me a lot of myself when I was younger. Very bubbly, talkative, and noticing the little things in everything. As for people reminding me of others, I'd say my friend Cheyenne acts a lot like Emma Watson. They both also have this similar feel to them.

Nerd alert: Berwald Oxenstierna from APH also reminds me of myself now...Big change, definitely.

A

Anew Leaf

Calvin from calvin and Hobbes. Complete with a stuffed talking fox companion, and bizarre tales of me getting into trouble and trying to blame anyone but myself.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Louis C.K. in his show Louie reminds me of the INTJ guitarist in our band.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
[MENTION=1592]Gish[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7760]LEGERdeMAIN[/MENTION]

40269848.jpg

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ :laugh: It's nothing I can explain.. They're both trolls that have a hint of serious sides to them and Gish and Leger flirt a lot <3 In the playful way.. in the show, these two flirt in a fake way as well.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LREy1caPYk&feature=related"]:3[/YOUTUBE]

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My sister always reminded me of Claudia Donovan from Warehouse 13.

Warehouse13-16.jpg

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Titus' younger sister in the Gormenghast trilogy reminded me quite uncannily of my own younger sister when I read it; the character might almost have been based on her in almost every detail. The people who adapted the series for TV clearly had a quite different vision of the character to the one I got from the original books though. Surprise eh? ;)

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=8031]Ginkgo[/MENTION]
SAYZn.jpg