• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interpret that painting!

F

figsfiggyfigs

I wasn't able to find any pre-existing thread with a similar purpose, so I decided to make one of my own. :happy2: The purpose of this thread will be to post paintings (doesn't have to be painted by yourself) and interpret the paintings of others.
I'll start. I painted the following a few weeks ago to represent my mood. :} For the background I used water-based paint, while everything else was painted using the impasto technique with Golden (the best) oil-based paint - except for the red circle, which I drew using an old lipstick of mine. You are welcome to criticize it.

dpaintint.png

Interpret away! :D :}

PS. Tried my best to get a "clean shot" of the canvas, meaning only having the canvas in the frame and thus avoiding background noise.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
4 horseshoes moving towards a magnet, in a lake.

rav3n

The ring in the middle has female connotations, the magnets facing outwards have male connotations. Could be interpreted in so many ways after that!

Gish

Which side are you on?
MBTI Type
PTSD
Looks like chromosomes replicating, except some bizarre 4-way.

mavericknm

MBTI Type
ISTJ
omniscient perspective of the things tearing apart our world? I see the O being acted upon by these 4 overwhelming forces and the D helplessly observes from a safe distance.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
the pieces are coming together.
and you're ready for the person
you make me edit all my facebook
postings for.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
No seriously, it's 4 orange noodles in a circular pool, circling a lifesaver, connected by four giant cigarettes. It all represents confusion about your sexual orientation.

This game is so frikkin' cake.