• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Netflix Movies - Watch Instantly

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:hi: Got any recommendations for Watch Instantly movies on Netflix?

I have been watching a bunch of old classics lately, and foreign flicks, but am open to anything good!

Right now I am watching a Korean series called "My Princess", yeah it looks and sounds cheesy, but I am hooked on these K-dramas! lol They are good...once you start you cant stop!

70180297.jpg

"When regular girl Lee Seol finds out she's really a princess, she's sent to the palace to learn about royal etiquette from Park Hae Young, a dashing young diplomat. But will budding romance distract them from their duties?"

Other stuff I have watched recently:

"The Importance of Being Earnest" which was cute :)!

60020829.jpg

"Chunhyang", a newer remake of a really old Korean Pansori style story.

60020014.jpg

"How to Marry a Millionaire" starring Betty Grable & Marlyn Monroe, a fun oldy.

60004541.jpg

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh yea, I watched "Iron Man 2" recently too, which was pretty good!

70111470.jpg

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Try Marwencol. It's a crazy interesting documentary about a man who was beaten outside a bar and his very odd for of mental self-therapy. It's a great watch.

cover_image_420840.jpg

Also, I can't recommend the BBC series "Sherlock" highly enough. It's a modern day version of the adventures of Sherlock Holmes and Watson and it is spectacularly well done. Engaging, exciting, cool, well drawn characters, and a Sherlock whose cool demeanor and intellectual prowess makes you wish the Robert Downey Jr version were a little bit more like him (and this Sherlock is much more like the original detective). It's three episodes, which are basically three 90 minute movies. It's great.

SherlockBBC2.jpg

kissmyasthma

MBTI Type
I???
Enneagram
huh
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Recently I watched Only the Lonely:

only_the_lonely_ver1.jpg

I rarely like rom-coms, but I loved this for John Candy and Maureen O'Hara's performances (Ally Sheedy is pretty adorable, as well). They all have great chemistry in this.