• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Resident Evil 5

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Anyone play this? More specifically, do you play it online? I've been playing it for a while now; on Professional Mode (the hardest) and it is one friggin' comfy ride. You play as either Chris Redfield, or Sheva Alomar and battle your way through Chapters to reach your objective in killing Wesker; the mastermind behind the Uroboros and Las Plagas. It's incredibly fun to play online when you're teamed with a good player; definitely worth the trial.

My PSN: ICE-SCHOOL.

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
RE5 is one of my favourite games. Its not as good as RE4, but is still very much underrated. Especially the PC version, which seemed to get so little attention.

Anyway, I'm afraid I've already played the game to death on-line and offline with friends. I've literally completed it 5 times. Perhaps even I've had enough of it.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well, the action-adventure in Resident Evil 5 is better than that of 4; but 4 is a lot more spine-chilling.

Anyway, I'm afraid I've already played the game to death on-line and offline with friends. I've literally completed it 5 times. Perhaps even I've had enough of it.

I've probably beaten the game about 20 times on Professional alone, mostly (if not nearly all) from playing Co-op matches with tons of different players online.