• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lord Stanley

Who will it be?

• Anaheim

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Detroit

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Ottawa

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Buffalo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chaselation

MBTI Type
INTP
redwings.jpg

The final will be great no matter what.

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I'm so disappointed this thread isn't about Paul Stanley.

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Not too many counting on Buffalo? (In fact none at all at this point..)

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj
The Colorado Avalanche also fall into this category as well. Fuckin' Avalanche.

True. The only time the Avalanche and Red Wings are cool is when they're playing each other and beating the shit out of one another.

C.J.Woolf

respect the brick
MBTI Type
INTP
[The Red Wings] are like the Yankees of hockey. Everyone either hates them or loves them.
The Colorado Avalanche also fall into this category as well. Fuckin' Avalanche.
You are young. I remember when the Red Wings were called the Dead Wings for good reason, and when the Avs were the Quebec Nordiques, fer cryin' out loud. They got good not long after moving to Colorado, which must have galled the Quebecois no end.

spartan26

MBTI Type
INTP
Love the Avs! Hate Duh-troit.

Anaheim was my pre-season pick to win it all. In fact the only team I picked that didn't wind up in the conference finals was San Jose.

Not particularly a Brian Burke fan but I'd much rather the Quacks move on than the wings having a shot. At least Disney no longer owns them. That would've been too hard to stomach.

Noel

MBTI Type
INFP
You are young. I remember when the Red Wings were called the Dead Wings for good reason, and when the Avs were the Quebec Nordiques, fer cryin' out loud. They got good not long after moving to Colorado, which must have galled the Quebecois no end.

Ha! Remember the Winnipeg Jets? Now they were pretty leet.

Last edited:

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj
The main thought I kept having when watching the Wings/Ducks games is, "Wasn't Dominik Hasek supposed to retire like 8 years ago?"

Can't stand him.