• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Soundgarden

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Just saw Soundgarden on Saturday In Toronto, it was their first show in 14 years. Fucking incredible show, they were on set for 2 hours and a half and played mostly songs from their older albums like badmotorfinger and ultramega ok. Chris Cornell's voice is over the top good live, I'm definitely impressed. :D

Setlist:
Black Rain
Searching With My Good Eye Closed
Spoonman
Gun
Rusty Cage
Blow Up the Outside World
Let Me Drown
Jesus Christ Pose
My Wave
The Day I Tried to Live
Outshined
Beyond the Wheel
Fell on Black Days
Ugly Truth
Burden in My Hand
Superunknown
Black Hole Sun
4th of July

Encore:
Face Pollution
Like Suicide
Slaves & Bulldozers

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Damn, that seems like it was one hell of a concert; I'm surprised that such an old band is still able to play that. Soundgarden rocks :rock:

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
I love Sound Graden. Best band Seattle produced. Matt Cameron is a great rock drummer.