• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Just rewatched Iron Man. I think its one of my favorite Marvel movie, its real cool and funny (I also thought the later ones like Infinity War were really good but I like how this one doesn't take it so seriously and is more down to earth and realistic)

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Last night, I was channel surfing and came across a Jesus/Easter film on a Korean channel. It starred Desmond from Lost as Jesus and it had Korean subtitles. I tried, but I couldn't stomach Desmond as Jesus with a British accent.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Throne of Blood. Macbeth with Samurai. Also, the ending features real arrows being shot at the lead, which is pretty impressive. I can't say it's something I would do if I were an actor. Apparently the archers were pros, but still.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Rewatching Parks and Rec. It's surreal. @_@

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've rewatched The first Captain America film, the 1940s setting is really cool - and the plot is fun too

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Train to Busan, but I'm not really watching it because I've seen it a couple times... just something to fall asleep to. Sweet, sweet apocalyptic dreams.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Waco on Netflix.

Well made, overall decent. Should’ve gone a bit more into Koresh’s background/how he came to lead the Branch Davidians, & surviving children’s accounts of life/abuse there, but it was still a compelling/worthwhile watch without those.

Waco: Madman or Messiah? (documentary on A&E) is actually good for some of that background info. I recommend.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ozark

Despite my general inclination to resist shows that are raved about by the masses, it has currently grabbed my attention immediately in the same addictive way that Breaking Bad did.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Ozark

Despite my general inclination to resist shows that are raved about by the masses, it has currently grabbed my attention immediately in the same addictive way that Breaking Bad did.

It's because Jason Bateman is so sexy and unavailable, isn't it? Like you just want to touch him, but he won't let you. Dangly carrot.