• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Season 4 of DC's Legends of Tomorrow. It's a comedy series about superheroes who screw up the timeline.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Yesterday. A what-if film about a world without the Beatles. The male lead sounds like McCartney. I'd watch it just for the covers.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
very well written, even the concept that the brain would have trouble holding all the data of living over 100..didnt think about that. too many memories collapsing on each other.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Brightburn. It's a what-if superman was an evil psychopath film. I didn't like it. None of the characters are likeable.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
F/X's "A Christmas Carol" starring Guy Pearce. Yuck. I'd rank this one dead last because of all the gross "poetic license" deviations from the source material.

Seriously, it's worse than Mr Magoo's A Christmas Carol and the George C. Scott one.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Arrow and Flash, soon legends, I dont know if Im incorperating supergirl and black lightning this play through. now batwoman is out there too.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Just finished the last season of Medici Masters of Florence - tbh it isnt really historically accurate but its still a cool series. I felt bad when so many artworks were destroyed at the end though x)

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Anna and the Apocalypse. This is a British zombie musical; it kind of works as mindless fun, but don't expect any plot.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
CNN's Linda Ronstadt movie. I was never a fan, but she's an amazing singer. I think I'll go get a greatest hits CD now.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Another DC superhero series: Doom Patrol. Brendan Fraser and Timothy Dalton are in this. The 1st three episodes are enjoyable enough.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Spiderman: Far From Home. It's good enough but I'd rank this one in the lower half of Marvel films. There is zero chemistry between MJ and PP; the villain kinda sucks, and the humor falls short.