• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Aquaman. I thought it'd suck, but it's very good. It's the best DC film since the Dark Knight franchise. Julie Andrews is in this.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Watched Godzilla (2014). I didn’t expect to like it, but I did.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Agreed. I felt very much the same with the first few episodes especially, just not at all remembering many of the details of the first season (and the details are pretty important in understanding what's going on!! haha). But I started to recall more as the season went on. But -- yes, watching back to back is what really needs to be done.

----------------

Just finished Stranger Things 3 a few nights ago. Thought it was really solid which I find kind of impressive as with this sort of show it could easily go the other way. Also really liked the character add of Robin. Though, I am very curious what exactly they'll be doing in season 4 / how this thing is going to be wrapped up.

And now... guess I'll resume Outlander. :laugh: At least until the next season of Better Call Saul hits netflix (should be soon?)

Just started season 3 stranger things ! Keep you posted

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I also think this thing about seeing something within a void while walking in water has come up more than once in movies and series is minority’s report , it’s to do with sensory deprivation. It’s got a theme I think continues to be built upon. When it comes to sci-fi

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee on Netflix.
I enjoy watching it while I cook breakfast.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
i watched the perfection the other night honestly it was awesome. what a great orginal script. Netflix continues to roll some interesting things out.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Alladin, the musical parts were cringey, but the genie saved it.

Genies save everything.

Instead of a lamp, he lives in a jar of M&Ms.

Hot Dog

MBTI Type
INTP
Seems like everyone's posting movies in this thread, will I get hurt if I post a youtube video?

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood: This is one of the very few times where the last 30 minutes can completely save a movie. For the first hour and a half, I had no clue what was going on: the plot felt so meandering and I had no idea where the film was headed or what the plot was. You have to keep all your appendages inside the vehicle at all times to truly appreciate the ride. The last 45 minutes wraps everything up so perfectly, though, and upon exiting the theater I was so glad I allowed myself to experience the full right -- everything made sense as I walked out of the theater. Not Tarantino's best film but certainly not his worst.