• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Mal12345 said:
Why should Suicide Squad be an improvement over Batman Vs. Superman?

You don't want 2 mediocre films coming out of your studios ahead of Wonder Woman and the Justice League films. You want to build excitement and momentum. Iron Man and Captain America did that for the Avengers. These 2 DC films just weren't all that exciting. Instead of Bats vs Supes, they should've given us Darkseid vs Supes.

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Finished Stranger Things season 1. Amazeballz!

Also finally finished watching the indie horror flick Creep. No gore, scary AF and just down my alley.

MUST go see Don't Breathe very soon.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Went and saw 'Don't Breathe'

And it was pretty good but... Spoilers.

Anyways, the movie was entertaining though. Really tense ride. Nice. Kinda cloverfield lane feeling to me actually.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Office Space. Haven't seen this classic in years, but it's held up. Come on Milton; you never ever pass the cake.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Finished Stranger Things season 1. Amazeballz!

Also finally finished watching the indie horror flick Creep. No gore, scary AF and just down my alley.

MUST go see Don't Breathe very soon.

I was going to post here about Stranger Things! I LOVE THAT SHOW.

I think it's actually one of my favorite shows ever, at first I thought the 80's thing was going to be overdone, but it wasn't! They did an amazing job filming. It had a very movie-like quality to it. Only 8 episodes though.

Season 2 next year. :D

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was going to post here about Stranger Things! I LOVE THAT SHOW.

I think it's actually one of my favorite shows ever, at first I thought the 80's thing was going to be overdone, but it wasn't! They did an amazing job filming. It had a very movie-like quality to it. Only 8 episodes though.

Season 2 next year. :D

I know right!
I totally fangirled all over the Netflix announcement teaser video the other day.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Started re-watching freaks and geeks recently. So so good.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Hunger Games: Mockingjay part 2. Didn't do anything for me. The Divergent series is better.

Also, they kind of blew it on the ending, imho:

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just completed Season 1 of Happy Valley. What a gripping show, stellar performance from Sarah Lancashire! :content:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Possibly one of the best animated films I've ever seen in my life. Kimi no Na wa is an easy 10/10 from me.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
10 Cloverfield Lane: lots of sensor bias and abuse in this one, but the acting is good.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Just began watching this after so many years of not knowing it existed after buying it's dvd.. apparently it only made one season and got cancelled.

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Kubo and the Two Strings was pleasantly good.

Sully was alright.

On Season 3 of Luther right now and I'm so hooked.

Kas

Fabula rasa
I went to see Julieta yesterday and I must say it was a very nice surprise. After last two movies, I doubted Almodovar will make good films again.

It took me some time of ‘huh like I’ve seen this before’ to realize he based this on Munro short stories. That’s interesting because they speak differently, in different colors if I may say so :D

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Batman: The Killing Joke

It's Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill so for that alone, it was worth it. I didn't much care for the story though.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
The series premiere of The Exorcist. Wow, Geena Davis got old but it's nice seeing her again. I already like this more than AHS.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I watched two episodes of This Is Us and thought it was great. Looking forward to more of that.

The INTP and I saw two episodes of The Good Place. He didn't love it, but liked it a lot. It was pretty good, imo. The show is very light, but didn't make me laugh.

The INTP also liked Son of Zorn, but not as much as The Good Place. It felt like a heavier, darker comedy to me and a little slow.

The series premiere of The Exorcist. Wow, Geena Davis got old but it's nice seeing her again. I already like this more than AHS.

I didn't make it through the entire episode. It was a little dull starting out, imo. Does it get better towards the end of the episode? .....It was nice seeing Geena Davis again. She's like 60 or something. Looks pretty good for her age. I didn't see that she messed up her face with major surgery.

First season of AHS was mostly a drag, imo. The other seasons were good, although some episodes are sickening. The point of the whole Freakshow season was to make me nauseous and it did.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Grand Admiral Crunch said:
Does it get better towards the end of the episode? .....It was nice seeing Geena Davis again

How much did you miss? It got good right around the time the priest finds and confronts Marcus.