• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Finished all Continuum last night.
Now finished the first season of Scream Queens.

:newwink:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
watching Jane the Virgin

it's ok i think people overstated how good it is, gonna finish out all the episodes on netflix, but as of now i'm gonna give 3 stars which is its ok but i didn't really enjoy it but didn't hate it enough to hurt its feelings by giving it 2

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Saw Creed last night instead of Star Wars. Stallone gets it; good movies require a likeable character and Creed has likeable characters. If you like the Rocky films (and I do), you'll like this one as well.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I caught most of Megamind after flipping through channels. At first I was attracted to the realism of the digital cartoon effect, and then I was attracted by the story-line. I usually don't like these cartoony movies for various reasons, depending on the movie: It is dumb (Shrek, Shrek 2, Shrek Never Ends), or silly, or it has a girlish fantasy story-line, or a little boy story-line, or it stars a Robin Williams voice-over (as much as I like [loved] Williams, these last are the worst).

Megamind (along with The Iron Giant) stands well over the rest. One of these days I'll have to catch up with the beginning that I missed.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
The "Time and Theresa Golowitz" episode of the Twilight Zone. A composer travels back in time to put right what once went wrong; this was made 3 years before Quantum Leap premiered.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
The "Cat and Mouse" episode of the Twilight Zone. This is a strange one, but I remembered the ending. A French ESTP were-cat seduces a mousy INFP store clerk. Will this interspecies romance last?

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
The Following.
Besides featuring James Purefoy (amazing amazing actor), murder, my bae Warren Kole, and a few great villainesses, there's also this babe:
Season-1-gifs-the-following-33533637-500-230.gif

UMF how are you so cute Nico Tortorella?

elcie

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Just watched Paddington, really enjoyed it :D

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Watching Nurse Jackie. It's decent background while I work.

It's like, how Scrubs should have unfolded.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I watched that Melissa McCarthy Spy movie. They need to make a sequel to that. That was funny, all the way through. I like that there's no nudity but plenty of foul language.

After that, I decided I needed to see more Melissa McCarthy movies -Tammy (the cross country trip with her grandmother), The Heat (Sandra Bullock movie), and Identity Thief (the one where she dresses tacky). None of these movies were as good. The Heat is at the bottom of the list. No big laughs in that. I blame Sandra Bullock. Someone uglier and funnier should've played her part. Identity Thief was like Planes, Trains and Automobiles (same sorts of characters trying to get across the country), but not near as good. Still got a few laughs out of it. Tammy had some good laughs too.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Paris, Texas. I saw bits of this film in the early 90s on Bravo or A&E but it's an entirely different experience without commercials and on a big screen tv. If you like stories of redemption, then you'll enjoy this. It's about a lost soul who tries to repair the relationship between his ex-wife and their abandoned son. Nastassja Kinski is gorgeous in this.

Mole

Permabanned
The Big Short

I saw The Big Short last night.

At first it seemed the American banks and financial institutions were dumb, then it became clear they were deliberately fraudulent, then finally we see they got clean away with their fraud with the collusion of the American government, by robbing the American taxpayer.

By contrast, during the global financial crisis (GFC) no Australian bank or financial institution lost money nor was bailed out by the taxpayers. This is because Oz practises prudent capitalism.

So it is plain American capitalism is a fraud on the American people.

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dear Zachary.

I cried my eyes out watching this.
---
I watch lot of comedy shows in general - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Seinfeld, Frasier, Curb Your Enthusiasm, etc or documentaries or horror movies. A few days ago I watched some movie where a woman and a man talk to each other through the TV and they are both watching their lives unfold, like a show. I forgot the name. It was different. Nothing exceptional though.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I cried my eyes out watching this.
---
I watch lot of comedy shows in general - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Seinfeld, Frasier, Curb Your Enthusiasm, etc or documentaries or horror movies. A few days ago I watched some movie where a woman and a man talk to each other through the TV and they are both watching their lives unfold, like a show. I forgot the name. It was different. Nothing exceptional though.

The Time Traveler's Wife.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Binge watching The Last Man on Earth. What happens if the last man and woman on earth is an ESFP and an ESFJ?