• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pretty much my new favorite show, Elementary

j3ce7iL.jpg

And yes, I appreciate the irony of this post.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Filth..... it was amazing, by the same guy who wrote Trainspotting. Definitely not for the light hearted or easily disturbed, an the ending will mess with your head. But the longer I dwell on it, the more I realise that it was the perfect ending, integrity but of a very strange kind.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

watched this yesterday after the oven broke and couldn't find a screw driver to fix so i just put on a predictble but cute movie which is exactly what this was. 4 out of 5 stars if you don't want to think

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

weird watching something later on that influenced things you have watched (kill bill) and listened to (liquid swords) so many times.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

then i watched the episode nightmare as a child but that's not on youtube (this one is very creepy btw)

now i just started

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just started re-watching Chuck. I haven't seen any episodes since its original run. Damn, I had forgotten how adorable Zachary Levi is.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
First 2 seasons of Dexter were on sale as a combo-pack for $19.95 at Target or Walmart. I've been avoiding it since I don't enjoy gore but that was a great deal. It's entertaining enough but not my cup of tea.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Don't make the mistake I did by going to see "Wild" with Reese Witherspoon. It's supposed to be about self-discovery in the wilderness, but there are way too many flashbacks with the very annoying Laura Dern... ugggghhh.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
[MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] I finally watched heathers last night, it was awesome.
-you think you're a rebel but you're not you're psycho
-you say tomato i say tomahto

cm81

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Unbroken. An excellent movie about perseverance and forgiveness; one of the best I've seen in a very long time!

Raffaella

bon vivant
Exodus: Gods and Kings.

It really should've been called Exposition: God and Kings. It was as terrible and unintentionally hilarious as I anticipated. I still can't believe I wasted almost three hours on this film (20 minutes just on commercials).

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
The History of Future Folk

I guess I would describe as similar feel to what i've seen of kpax. Not really scary or violents, its good but i don't know if it's everyone's cup of tea. not the best ever 4 out 5 stars