• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I quit watching Once Upon a Time a while ago because it felt too much like a soap opera... it lasted longer than American Horror Story though :doh:

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Don't Trust The Bitch In Apt 23 : Lovin' it in advance thanks to Hulu.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
thewiretitle.jpg

5 out of 5 stars.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm watching something about what a day-in-the-life of The Pope is like. Wow, quite eye-opening. Whenever he flies somewhere in an airplane, two fighter jets accompany alongside his airplane. He's also heavily guarded by the Italian army and the Vatican has a bomb bunker below it.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
I've been watching 30 Rock on Netflix. Although I'd heard good things about it over the years, I'd never seen an episode of it. I'm about 10-11 episodes in, and my impressions so far are:

1. The writing is consistently good, and occasionally fantastic.
  2. Not all of the jokes have aged well (I'm watching season one, which was in what, 2007?), but some are hilariously timeless
  3. Now I know why so many people have said Alec Baldwin is great in this.
  4. (really this is #1) Tina Fey = :heart:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm watching Blithe Spirit from 1945 and i swear one of the characters looks like stephen fry

Mole

Permabanned
The Deep Blue Sea and Rachel Weisz

I saw, "The Deep Blue Sea", the other night and it is a beautifully realised picture on many levels, emotionally true and true to life.

And I adored Rachel Weisz in, "The Deep Blue Sea", as I adored her in, "Agora", in 2009.

Last edited:

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Saw True Grit yesterday and enjoyed it a lot! :)

I hope Hailee Steinfeld finds more work.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
watching rango, good movie so far, huge johnny depp fan going to watch sweeney todd with my friend this week

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
"Crazy Stupid Love" -- I usually don't like movies like this, but this one was really well-done and I ended up getting teary and it made me want to jump on my INFP and shout "We'll never be apart!"

:blush:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
The Children's Hour (1961) good movie kinda dragged in places but it had Audrey Hepburn in it, which was the main reason why I rented it. next I'm renting sweeney todd with johnny depp.