• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
watching Sleeper that Woody Allen movie from '73 I like it so far.

Also Watched The Devil's Backbone it was good not my favorite movie ever, but still enjoyable.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In the cabinet of movies that I never thought I'd like but did, I watched Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, loved all the video game references and how creatively they were integrated into the story, but the 8-bit Universal opening logo is what made the movie a masterpiece. However, it was no Kick-Ass, which is one of the rare movies that does its title justice.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I started watching Twin Peaks, but fell asleep not because I wasn't enjoying but my meds kicked in. So I'll finish the first episode today than watch Grey Gardens which is a documentary about Jackie O's relatives.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
arthur http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082031/ I liked it my mom didn't. I found it goofy but I was in the mood for something goofy so it delivered.

Doctor Who: The Five Doctors like it so far, huge Doctor Who fan grew up watching it so it's a bit nostalgic for me.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I saw Pirates of the Caribbean 4, and like Pirates 3, is was a movie that truly made Me question, "Why?" Why was the movie made?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I saw Pirates of the Caribbean 4, and like Pirates 3, is was a movie that truly made Me question, "Why?" Why was the movie made?

because people like you will pay money to see it :)

Atomic Fiend

Greedy-Man.jpg

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Very clever but I actually didn't pay to see it. Some dude gave Me a free ticket.

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
I watched Good Will Hunting with Matt Damon!

I regret not watching this movie earlier

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Kramer vs Kramer I don't cry from movies but this one my eyes welled up a few times, but overall beautiful movie. reminded me of the dramatic version of Big Daddy yes I know that came after but I saw it first.

The Universe: Alien Galaxies I love space and learning about the universe so I really enjoy this show a lot

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Sunset Blvd

Great performance by Gloria Swanson.

I loved how Erich von Stroheim took the role as Max von Mayerling.. it makes him very likable in the sense that he can take himself (and his career) less seriously.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Un Chien Andalou "Artist Salvador Dali and novice (at the time) director Luis Buñuel came together to craft this unique film consisting of a jarring collage of absurd and deplorable images aimed at raising more than a few eyebrows. Images include a razor slicing a woman's eye, a man hauling a giant piano, ants circling a hole in a man's hand and more, including assorted detached body parts and futile murders. Originally a silent film, a score was later added." It's good it's french and only 15 minutes from 1929.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
New_Jack_City-428621396-large.jpg

i downloaded a torrent called "ghetto movie pack," furthering my hood education

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
Today I woke up from a short nap and notice that the movie "Marked for Death" (with Steven Segal) was just starting. So I have decided that I will watch this movie for the first time. I believe this is an action movie, and I have provided a short clip I found on youtube (to see what exactly what I was investing all this time into) for your amusement.

I believe that, based on the clip, this movie hits on many key elements required for an action movie. Notice how they carry many guns (discarding them in lieu of reloading), incorporate all necessary elements (car chase shoot out, normal shoot out, martial arts battlin', etc.), and even make it personal ("YOU FUCK WITH MY FAMILY YOU DIE!!!!!!"). Take special note of the slow walk Steven uses as he closes in on his enemies (His terrifying presence prevents mortals from reacting as swiftly as they normally would). This is, if nothing else, quality acting. I'm not sure if I really want to watch this entire movie right now, but I probably will.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Un Chien Andalou "Artist Salvador Dali and novice (at the time) director Luis Buñuel came together to craft this unique film consisting of a jarring collage of absurd and deplorable images aimed at raising more than a few eyebrows. Images include a razor slicing a woman's eye, a man hauling a giant piano, ants circling a hole in a man's hand and more, including assorted detached body parts and futile murders. Originally a silent film, a score was later added." It's good it's french and only 15 minutes from 1929.

I watched that a couple weeks ago in my film class.

Do you take film or are you just well-cultured? :laugh: