• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
But at least something made my day:

268841_468409466572983_920799951_n.jpg

And yes, that is Nicolas Cage doing his Peter Stormare impression.

And yes, it does say "A John Woo Film" at the bottom.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hollywood should just fire every male actor other than Nicholas Cage and use him exclusively from now on. We know, thanks to Eddie Murphy, that we now have the technology to have actors share a scene together for an entire film, so why not use that to give Nicholas Cage more parts? Even Nicholas Cage movies don't have enough Nicholas Cage in them.

I think we can all agree that cinema needs more of this:

Plus, dude's gotta pay for his castles.

Mole

Permabanned
Hunt

I saw, "Hunt", last night.

It's a Swedish film about a kindergarten teacher wrongfully accused of child abuse.

For those of us opposing child abuse, it is a good corrective to remind us that accusations of child abuse can be false and turn into a witch hunt.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rewatched Cloud Atlas for the first time since I saw it in the theater. Still highly recommend it.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got around to watching The Room the whole way through.

The clips are a lot more funny...the actual movie is pretty fucking boring.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Started a new show: Once Upon A Time premise sounds retarded but it's actually really addictive

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Great and Powerful Oz: Pretty pictures, acting stale at times, but good story and liked the cinamtography a lot. Very Ozish 67/100

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Honey I shrunk the kids marathon tonight with my room mate

we have Honey I shrunk the Kids, Honey I blew up the Kid, and Honey we Shrunk Ourselves (ahhh Nostalgia)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Watching Planet of the Apes for the first time ever, so excited eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Watched Silver Linings Playbook last night stoned out of my mind with my mother. It was exquisite.

I've been on a Mad Men binge as well. Finally made it to Season 5. The gloriousness of Christina Hendrick's hourglass helped me to realize that I've probably been a 3 on the Kinsey scale all along, rather than the charmingly hetroflexible 2 I thought I'd been up until now. I want to have a real conversation about the show, but still haven't found someone to dance with yet. :(

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Red Dwarf - season 10 from last fall. I completely forgot they were doing this.
Happy.