• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Watching the Brady Bunch Renovation Home on HGTV. I wasn't a fan of the Brady Bunch, but this show is very fun and interesting. Tracking down the decor and appliances from the early 70s, like that avocado colored fridge was rivetting. I'm not sure why Maytag and Whirlpool liked avocado green back then; it's a grotesque color.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Watched "Evil" on CBS. It's pretty good. It's got an X-Files type of feel to it; the two leads are interesting but it's not a show for kids; there's graphic violence in it.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
so season five of gotham is only 12 episodes. I hate that. :dry:

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Big LOL after the first episode of season 5 of Schitt's Creek

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Politician. Can't wait for season 2.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Titans. Ok, the characters are nothing like the Teen Titans, but if you can overlook that, it's not a bad show. There is one excellent episode:

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I watched Sharp Objects and it was incredible. I love Amy Adams. The show was also very triggering for me due to having some dark realizations about how I grew up, and realizing trauma. I don't really want to go into too much detail. I don't like to really go there very often.