• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I have two watch tracks one for when i'm not stoned and one for when i am currently i'm not stoned so i'm watching this:
my_morning.PNG

and watching shameless when I am

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
finally got around to watching sharp objects and i really liked it.

giphy.gif

need to learn how to roller skate now.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Peppermint. I really like this film - almost as much as Ready Player One. It's very satisfying like a mango popsicle on a hot summer day. You watch this and you'll feel warm and fuzzy all over.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Currently nothing, but while I was stuck in bed I watched "Tusk."

From the preview it was obviously going to be an...odd movie but afterward it really left me thinking "The fuck did I just watch?"
Glad I watched it when I has fuck all else to do.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wanted the new Jumanji movie and despite my deepest desires to hate it, it actually wasn't that bad. In fact, I quite enjoyed it.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Saw Taxi Driver for the first time. It's an interesting film that doesn't really go anywhere; the appeal is in the atmosphere created by Scorsese. You understand the disgust that Travis feels living in that shithole, but then you realize that Travis is a part of the problem he detests.

j.c.t.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
BlackKkKlansman. Overall I liked it. Perhaps a little patronising, polarising and simplifying though, as is often the case with political movies of today.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Saw Taxi Driver for the first time. It's an interesting film that doesn't really go anywhere; the appeal is in the atmosphere created by Scorsese. You understand the disgust that Travis feels living in that shithole, but then you realize that Travis is a part of the problem he detests.

I was very underwhelmed by Taxi Driver when I first watched it. It was likely shocking and cutting edge when it came out, but by the time I watched it 25 years ago, it was weak.

Some movies hold up over time. I recently showed my boys The Hunt for Red October for the first time and it held up very well.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
State of Play (2009) with Russel Crowe

It was a cool film and it definitely reminded me of All the Presidents Men but I was a bit disappointed by the end

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Sid and Nancy, an early Gary Oldman film. Ewwwww, gross... bunch of out of control teen druggies engaging in self-destructive behavior. They're probably all dead now.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I started AHS: Hotel and I love it so far. I finished the first three episodes.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I saw the most recent season of Walking Dead to be uploaded to Netflix. The show isn't as good anymore. It seems like Maggie will be the villain in the next season and it doesn't excite me. I think if she and the others really wanted Neagan dead, someone would just sneak in and kill him. And it shouldn't really bother Rick that much.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I saw the most recent season of Walking Dead to be uploaded to Netflix. The show isn't as good anymore. It seems like Maggie will be the villain in the next season and it doesn't excite me. I think if she and the others really wanted Neagan dead, someone would just sneak in and kill him. And it shouldn't really bother Rick that much.

Even though I'm far more impressed from what I've seen thus far in this season than the past 3 seasons, to me, the show is just a bit long in the tooth and I wish they'd just let it bow out peacefully , as opposed to being forced to watch it become a shell of it's former self.

Like a bad marriage, I feel like I'm too far invested to simply walk away, yet I haven't been happy in a long time.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I finally watched the Amazing Spiderman and honestly Andrew Garfield is my favorite Spiderman, aside from Toby Mcquire despite common belief. Partially cuz I can relate to him a lot in some of his quirks and traits, but still. I also loved the darker tone to it. I wish they had kept with that form of experiment but oh well.

GirlSmartStreet

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Bent (1997) then A Love to Hide (2005). i want to watch some historical lgbt movie on purpose. Intense yet i laughed so hard for crying out loud for how 2 different gay tragic stories both happened in a jewish camp. But overall--emotionally strong, i got carried away.