• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i saw blindspotting and sorry to bother you, which both take place in my city! i recognized lots of the locations. both good movies, sorry to bother you is definitely the crazier of the two.

Nomendei

Elegance of chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Open Splenectomy | Git surgery on YouTube. I don't post it here for obvious reasons. But it is really interesting and fascinating.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
DkRZP67WsAAsN8z.jpg

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Dr. Pimple Popper on TV. She just squeezed out a 2 pounder lipoma (sp?) out of this woman's neck...so gross but fascinating.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dr. Pimple Popper on TV. She just squeezed out a 2 pounder lipoma (sp?) out of this woman's neck...so gross but fascinating.

* searches Dr. Pimple Popper on YouTube *

Oh my god....why. WHY. WHYYYYYYY?

* pukes in the nearest wastebasket I can find *

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
altered carbon highly reccomend it but it's not background fodder it's something YOU NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO!!!

DkcE1paX4AE5Fk0.jpg

and currently i'm watching the tick i'm half way through.
Dkc5EooXgAU7uWR.jpg

OOH OOH OOH I watched interstellar tonight for the first time, I really liked it a lot.

Amberiat

Infinity
Pretty obvious, but Suits. Love that damn show, would recommend it without hesitation, very witty and stylish among many other things.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Scream Queens with my husband.
I’ve already seen the entire series myself.

At first it seems pretty gruesome and disturbing but quickly takes a turn for the stupid.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Mildred Pierce, the HBO miniseries. Ughhh. This one hit close to home; we had a Vita type personality in the family and it wasn't fun.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

this was right up my alley and i was shocked that i've never heard of this story before. it's on amazon prime, highly recommend. they're making a movie of this story with laura dern and kristen stewart.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
altered carbon highly reccomend it but it's not background fodder it's something YOU NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO!!!

Yeah. I found the worldbuilding really complicated, which I like, but it's definitely high on the scale of difficulty when it comes to understanding fictional universes. Hopefully before I finish the season it becomes clear to me exactly what an Envoy is. It's interesting to me that it takes place far in the future, and yet it's set on Earth (rather than somewhere distant). And Catholicism and Islam are evidently still around.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Crashing or that other Judd Apatow series. It's funny and I can't say that about many shows.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The Big Short, I love films about high finance and it's quite fascinating to see how some people had the idea of making money with the 2008 crisis

And it's quite good, it reminds me a lot of Margin Call

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Todd McFarlane's Spawn. I really wanted to like this but the writers did very little to advance the storyline in 3 seasons. Basically, it was disappointing.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Brooklyn South. My best friend gave it to me for my birthday. I'm 7 episodes in and totally hooked. It's a Steven Bochco/David Milch project that didn't take off like Hill Street Blues or NYPD Blue. Which is a shame.