• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Mole

Permabanned
I saw The Eagle Huntress click on THE EAGLE HUNTRESS (2016) - Official HD Trailer - YouTube

The Eagle Huntress has beautiful production values disguising a propaganda movie.

The Eagle Huntress purports to be a movie about innocent and beautiful tribal people in Mongolia, when in fact it is about feminism in industrial society.

The Eagle Huntress religiously avoids the domestic violence, the child sexual abuse, the illiteracy, the innumeracy, the discrimination of minorities, the superstition and belief in Creationism, that are rife in tribal Islamic societies. Instead The Eagle Huntress imposes a utopian feminism on a misogynist Islamic tribal society.

So if you want to have the wool pulled over your eyes in the nicest possible way, go see The Eagle Huntress.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Captain Fantastic. A leftist hippy raises his children in the wilderness. This is a confusing film because the character's lifestyle is libertarian but his beliefs are Marxist. I'd give it a pass.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Catching up on "Person of Interest", finally. Just started season 2. I think I got to the end of season 2/beginning of season 3 when I was watching it live on network TV, years ago. Excited to get to those new-to-me eps :)

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I Love You Phillip Morris (2009) and The Number 23 (2007)
Jim Carrey films I never heard of before.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I just watched yesterday night an episode from "Seinfeld" - it's always fun :D

Also, I'm starting the Season 5 of "White Collar" :)

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The Incredible Burt Wonderstone (2013) starring Steve Carell, Steve Buscemi, Olivia Wilde & Jim Carrey.
bVE6LMX.jpg

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I saw Roots (1977) (Mini Series) yesterday and then
Part 6 of Roots: The Next Generation where Alex (played by James Earl Jones) finds that he has found his people and Kunta Kinte.
Then this morning, I saw Roots: The Gift (1988)

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I just watched (again) Captain America : The Winter Soldier :) I think it is one of my favorite superhero film with Captain America : the First Avenger (I just love the 1940's setting) and "Iron Man" because Tony Stark is one of my favorite fictional character. Captain America : Civil War was okay but there were so many characters including new ones like Spiderman or Black Panther to introduce I would have rather liked if it was more about Steve since it is his movie after all :huh:

Last edited:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Re-watched "The Fugitive". So good. Aged really well -- only feels dated re: soundtrack and costuming. Otherwise feels very real.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Watched season one of "The Expanse". Really good sci-fi, with lots of intrigue and pretty good acting, effects, etc. Going to read the books now

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
New MST3K! First episode is a little weak, but Cry Wilderness and Starcrash are pretty awesome.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Watched about three seasons of Orange is the new black. Now moved onto Crazy Ex-Girlfriend cause I got bored.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Night Manager, a 6 hour miniseries. Very nicely done and worth watching.