• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
The Force Awakens. Not a fan of the franchise, but it is a fun movie; plot kind of sucks (way too predictable) but the new characters are much better than the ones in the prequels.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Independence Day: Resurgence. Most entertaining movie I've seen this year; it's better than Capt. America: Civil War. If you liked the first one, you'll like the sequel. I'm glad they brought back most of the original cast.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Independence Day: Resurgence. Most entertaining movie I've seen this year; it's better than Capt. America: Civil War. If you liked the first one, you'll like the sequel. I'm glad they brought back most of the original cast.

Interesting. I've seen some bad reviews though.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Romeo Must Die :heart:

RIP Aaliyah, your legacy lives on to this day.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dirty Grandpa and Fantastic Four.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Big Bang Thoery. This episode

Last edited:

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Internet died here for about 2 weeks, so I've been catching wifi briefly in various places. Apartment wifi's back, now. Still twitching from the Netflix withdrawals.

Fortunately, my nerdfriend has her living room wall lined with old DVDs & Blu-ray Discs, so I survived.

Finally decided to watch Lost, since she owns the box set. Just began season 3. Enjoying it so far. It's definitely got that surreal, "what the multifaceted fuck?" appeal that holds my attention.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm glad I finally decided to watch Game of Thrones, as it's now my second-favorite show ever. I'm up to episode 4x03 now, so I have a little less than halfway to go before I'm caught up for season 7.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Just finished Disk 1/Season 1 of the deluxe DVD version of Little House on the Prairie. The picture and sound quality is terrific and the French voice actor for little Laura is hilarious. She sounds much older.

I wouldn't watch it if you're depressed though.

Gypsy-Flux

I'm watching the second season of Dark Matter. If you like space opera, I recommend it.

It reminds me a little of Firefly actually.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I watched 10 Cloverfield Lane.. it was depressing though and I didn't like how they handled it. So after that I went back to cartoons.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Finally got around to watching The Big Short. Best movie I've seen in a while.