• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

netflix queues (a fluffily useless thread)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
post them and see if anyone has similar tastes you do. I only captured the first 14-16 titles because thats as far as i could.
Screenshot2011-05-19at52336PM.png
netflixqueue.png

Maya

MBTI Type
INFJ
Wasn't sure if this was just for streaming queue or DVD queue as well so I capped the first part of both. Link to my giant screen cap!

(I just capped what appears before scrolling down as well. heh)

M is a great one. I've got Desk Set on my queue as well, and I had Au Revoir Les Enfants on there but apparently it's not on there anymore. Once you've seen it I'd like to know what you think. I've heard good things about it but have yet to see it! I probably should check out Dark Side of the Moon as well...

Laugh-In brings back memories of my childhood - I didn't even know it was on DVD. (thought that was streamable at first, dang. Waiting is so lame about DVDs!! Wish everything was streamable.) I may add that now. :p

This is a cool idea for a thread. I love finding new stuff to add to my queue! (even though it's already pretty huge...)