• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I've never seen a more disgusting show.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Rock of Love/RoL2

Simply disgusting. Just wanted to share that.

MBTI Type
INTJ
For me it's "Moment Of Truth". I can't dismiss it as trash TV, there's something more destructive and malevolent about it. It hits home when the contestant answers a question "correctly" and the audience applauds.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I actually haven't seen that show yet.

Rock of Love is the epitome of superficial, slutty, ditzy, trashy and everything that makes me cringe.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I actually haven't seen that show yet.

Rock of Love is the epitome of superficial, slutty, ditzy, trashy and everything that makes me cringe.

Sure you don't wanna consider " Flavor of Love " or " I Love New York "
Jerry Springer
Maury

eww

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Sure you don't wanna consider " Flavor of Love " or " I Love New York "
eww

Yes, honestly I want to puke every time I flip past that -- what a waste of human space. Just... ugggh. They aren't real people.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Wow, those are the most disgusting shows you've ever seen?

What about 'Shot at Love' with Tila Tequila or 'Paradise Hotel' or *Jackass*

I actually love the shows you hate because I loooooooooovvveeeee the trash factor. I feel almost bad deriving pleasure from people bad behavior, antics, and borderline wackiness.

The real disgusting shows for me is Springer, because he's such a pompous asshole. The peopel in the audience are of the same caliber as the ones being paraded for public humiliation. It really does remind me of modern day gladiator games. Degradation as entertainment. The show and the fact Springer is so well-liked is as example of 'very wrong things' in society.

Also, I hate Jackass and those spin-off shows. Boys behaving badly and disrespecting people and property. I can't help point out if they were of different coloring they wouldn't be nearly as popular and would have gotten their asses thrown in jail. Why oh why did their parents never beat some sense into them?*

*I kid. Mostly. :ninja:

Dansker

MBTI Type
INTP
I've caught a few episodes of Rock of Love, I love New York and Flavour of Love over the last year or so.

While I can't say I really enjoyed any of what I saw, it was quite fascinating in some ways. I don't know any people like those that are on the show, so it was an interesting look into how other people choose to live.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've caught a few episodes of Rock of Love, I love New York and Flavour of Love over the last year or so.

While I can't say I really enjoyed any of what I saw, it was quite fascinating in some ways. I don't know any people like those that are on the show, so it was an interesting look into how other people choose to live.

You do realize that its fake

Dansker

MBTI Type
INTP
You do realize that its fake
Their drama, their fights, their screaming - I have no doubt it's all put on. It's still an interesting look at how some people may choose to live.

The fact that they are even willing to be part of a show like they are is so foreign to me. I can't imagine even pretending to act like that - how freaking exhausting.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I think it's because they value being on television more than the manner in which they're portrayed. I think for the most part we've forgotten the difference between famous and infamous.

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
Rock of love is disgusting because he almost seems like he would otherwise be an intelligent human but has suppressed it just by choosing to be on the show.

Flavour of love is less disgusting for the exact opposite reason.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
For me it's "Moment Of Truth". I can't dismiss it as trash TV, there's something more destructive and malevolent about it. It hits home when the contestant answers a question "correctly" and the audience applauds.
I can't even bear to watch the previews! How can they be proud of themselves for potentially breaking up marriages and other relationships?!

I say - don't go on that show unless you already want a divorce!

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Although I seldom watch TV, as a general rule I never watch a show being aired on an "alleged" music channel.