• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who's watching the opening MLB game in the morning?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I'll be sleeping myself but I may watch the rerun. Boston Red Sox Vs. Oakland A's (OAKLAND REPRESENT!!!) playing in Tokyo, Japan.

Game is on at 6am ET, on the 25th. Rerun shows at 2pm ET on ESPN or ESPN 2.

spartan26

MBTI Type
INTP
I'm a huge baseball fan but won't be waking up in the middle of the night for this one. I'm going to a Dodger game next week against the Giants. looking forward to the season.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Nice. I've been to a few Giants games at their stadium. I'm an Oakland fan though and I'm bummed about their loss to the Red Sox. A good/close game from what I can tell of the scoreboard.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I'll be sleeping myself but I may watch the rerun. Boston Red Sox Vs. Oakland A's (OAKLAND REPRESENT!!!) playing in Tokyo, Japan.

Game is on at 6am ET, on the 25th. Rerun shows at 2pm ET on ESPN or ESPN 2.
The last I heard (around 7:15 AM EDT), they were in the 3rd inning, and Oakland was ahead, 2 - 0.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
spoiler

Highlight to read - includes final score
March 25 (Bloomberg) -- Manny Ramirez hit a two-run double in the top of the 10th inning to rally the Boston Red Sox over the Oakland Athletics 6-5 as the two teams opened the Major League Baseball season in Japan.
Bloomberg.com: North American

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
I saw the openng pitch (I was still half a sleep) the game was pretty good and manny Ramirez did it agian!! (w00t!! w00t!!) I am glad that our Japanese pitchers got the chance to pitch in front of their home town folks. Man I have to go to a few more home town games in the old Fenway Cathedral this year. :D

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
... I am glad that our Japanese pitchers got the chance to pitch in front of their home town folks. .... :D
Yeah, I'm happy for them, too. That must have been cool for them - as long as they did well... there's always that whole "lose face" thing, if they didn't.

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
On an almost completely unrealated note, I was reading some of Yogi Berra's quotes and I couldn't contain my laughter, he sure was a special one. lol

His words