• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Game of Thrones!

R

Riva

^ the wall is so boring and i'm still waiting for the legendary snow to deliver. People seem to love him so much i don't think i've seen half the reasons for it.

Although senza once mentioned the blackfish is awesome but i am still waiting. So far the smartest thing he has done was shooting that arrow and going to take a piss in the bushes at the right time (wedding).

But my gosh i must confess when after the ned and the family incidences i thought the story would die but the stories and the plots that came after were so exciting and well written i can't even remember them much.

Beorn

Permabanned
Just finished one of the new chapters from the Winds of Winter that Martin released a few months ago.

All I have to say is that Arya is the most badass character ever created.

7043779575_28510e33a3_z.jpg

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just finished one of the new chapters from the Winds of Winter that Martin released a few months ago.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Is the sixth book out? I kinda lost interest in the books after the third book Only reading Arya's story in later books.. Arya's story is pretty damn awesome. I really need to read up on the latest book though now that I read your post, I havent yet. :p

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I've said since season one (I haven't read the books, don't plan on it) that Arya is the ONE character, that if Martin kills off, PEACE I'm out this bitch.

Edit: I'll also mention I think The Hound is my current favorite character. More complex than what's on the surface. Tells it, sees it like it is. Is a criminal and amoral, but not Evil (though he may have done some evil acts). Terrifies Sansa, but has a huge soft spot for her (as for Arya). Does whatever he wants, says whatever he wants, and deep DEEP down, has a heart.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The hound and Arya have some of the best moments. Technically the hound is evil with a code of honor.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The hound and Arya have some of the best moments. Technically the hound is evil with a code of honor.

Disagree with him being evil. If he was that, he would have raped Sansa by now. And consider that NOT raping, goes a long way in these times. You have any example of him being evil?

The Hound and Arya do have some lovely moments, I'll share one!

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Well he probably won't get paid for returning her if he rapes her right?

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He's returning Arya, not Sansa. He was kind of keeping King Joffrey from beating the shit out of, and tormenting Sansa when he was Joffrey's bodyguard in A Game of Thrones, first season.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've said since season one (I haven't read the books, don't plan on it) that Arya is the ONE character, that if Martin kills off, PEACE I'm out this bitch.

Minor spoiler, and tbh I dont think arya is ever gonna get killed off, ofcourse you never know with Georgie, but..

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Minor spoiler, and tbh I dont think arya is ever gonna get killed off, ofcourse you never know with Georgie, but..

But yeah, you never know with Georgie. What a dick, I still love him.

G

Ginkgo

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=20955]johnnyyukon[/MENTION] that's an excellent picture. I think we agree that hound isn't a "bad guy" but I was speaking more about tropes

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LawfulEvil

Though Lawful Evil characters are often found in charge, these characters also make good henchmen or mooks. Though they lack any moral scruples that may impair their work, a cautious villain will find they respond well to concepts like 'loyalty', 'duty', and 'honour'. The caution, however, should be remembered, as these characters also respond poorly to Bad Bosses and Dirty Cowardsnote , as well as simple incompetence that could lead them to deciding to either find a more worthy master, or take over 'for the good of the cause'.

Type 2 is a baddie with a code of honor (personal order) that prevents them from doing truly heinous things, or at least keeps them focused and disciplined. Often a Pragmatic Villain. This code of honor sometimes leads to the Type 2 conflicting with Type 1's when their values and codes conflict with those of main-stream society. This does not make them Chaotic. Types 2's do have a sense of order, just not the one that society at large possesses...

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=20955]johnnyyukon[/MENTION] that's an excellent picture. I think we agree that hound isn't a "bad guy" but I was speaking more about tropes

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LawfulEvil

Though Lawful Evil characters are often found in charge, these characters also make good henchmen or mooks. Though they lack any moral scruples that may impair their work, a cautious villain will find they respond well to concepts like 'loyalty', 'duty', and 'honour'. The caution, however, should be remembered, as these characters also respond poorly to Bad Bosses and Dirty Cowardsnote , as well as simple incompetence that could lead them to deciding to either find a more worthy master, or take over 'for the good of the cause'.

Type 2 is a baddie with a code of honor (personal order) that prevents them from doing truly heinous things, or at least keeps them focused and disciplined. Often a Pragmatic Villain. This code of honor sometimes leads to the Type 2 conflicting with Type 1's when their values and codes conflict with those of main-stream society. This does not make them Chaotic. Types 2's do have a sense of order, just not the one that society at large possesses...

Interesting.

Interesting.