• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Game of Thrones!

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

well since 1 of the dragons are dead.. Danerys no longer has "3" so.. that kicks that theory out...

Although George R.R. Martin calling it "bittersweet", the night walkers ain't killing everybody. If he called that bittersweet (actually killing everyone), honestly no offense GRRM, but
you. lol

As the Rich Eisen further fleshes out Jon Snow's least favorite fan theory..

it gives a whole new meaning to "You know nothing Jon Snow"

I kind of had a belly laugh to it all.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I think I could be friends with those people...

look at the *stark* contrast irl compared to the show

(you saw what I did there right?)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kristofer Hivju (Tormund) without his beard:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
‘GoT’ Director Admits That the Timeline of Daenerys’ Rescue Made No Sense

On Monday, Taylor told Variety,

“ We were aware that timing was getting a little hazy. We’ve got Gendry running back, ravens flying a certain distance, dragons having to fly back a certain distance…We tried to hedge it a little bit with the eternal twilight up there north of The Wall. I think there was some effort to fudge the timeline a little bit by not declaring exactly how long we were there. I think that worked for some people, for other people it didn’t…I think we were straining plausibility a little bit, but I hope the story’s momentum carries over some of that stuff.

Sure, “Beyond the Wall” had a lot of momentum, with big battles and a game-changing dragon death. But it’s also impossible to ignore the fudged timeline.

1. Lots of construction up past The Wall, and extra traffic from folks driving to see the eclipse... what's a wraith to do
2. The counter-clockwise jetstream over land and sea is really helpful for air traffic if you need to rescue someone beyond The Wall.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
GO SANSA!

That played out just how I wanted it to. :)

EDIT:
I'm pretty happy with the finale. The main weirdness was some logistics stuff at the beginning (Magically teleporting armies = made it hard to even know who was where).

Anyway:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
GO SANSA!

That played out just how I wanted it to. :)

I don't know about you, but I feel like that episode overcame most of the shortcoming of this season, and providing an explanation or justification for a lot of the things that bugged me.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
InfatuatedOfficialHoneyeater-max-1mb.gif

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mockingbirds shouldn't mess with a pack of wolves! Best. Damn. Scene.

That was so great.

I was really concerned about Jaime. I guess I'll say it again. And then now I'm wondering where things will go with him.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also, claims on the throne:
Game of Thrones season 7: Who has the strongest claim to the Iron Throne, Jon Snow or Daenerys Targaryen? | The Independent

This was written early in August, so we already know that Gendry told Jon who he was two episodes back or so.

Which kind of leads you to wonder which claim has more bite. There are three legitimate claims. The Lannisters have less claim on the throne, except for the fact Cersei is currently the Queen. So in this game where power proves legitimacy, well, if it had been another 10-20 years into her reign, then would the other claims even matter? Again, it comes down to power.

After the Red Wedding and some other nasty incidents, you had to wonder as the episode opened whether there would be another bloodbath.

Beorn

Permabanned
The main weirdness was some logistics stuff at the beginning (Magically teleporting armies = made it hard to even know who was where).

I presumed the opening scene was a flash-forward

Edit: NM I realize now that was supposed to be outside king's landing. I thought it was High Garden.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Beautiful episode.

Spoilers are coming:

I have no regrets for believing what I seen the show's future.

and I'm happy for Theon.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
DID YOU SEE THE SMILE ON VERYS' FACE

HAAAAAAA

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Edit: NM I realize now that was supposed to be outside king's landing. I thought it was High Garden.

Yup. That was the problem. I thought it was Highgarden too, and then I realized it had to be King's Landing.... like last thing I knew their ships were burning at Castlely Rock and somehow they booked it across the entire continent. Lolz. It was just confusing.

But then things got better.

Ingrid in grids

Beorn

Permabanned

Last edited:

burningranger

Ambience seeker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

Yeah I thought it was too.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Harrenhal melted under dragon fire. Stone is little better than ice in that situation. Plus that fire had a bluish tint to it. Not normal dragon fire anymore I'm guessing.

And that's how we get A Song of Ice and Fire.

Sorry I don't know how to put everything in a hide the spoiler format. Honestly though, why would anyone read a GoT thread if you haven't been caught up? I stayed away a few times having seen a few episodes late.